Clothing Contains Tourniquets For Those Going In Harm's Way

There's plenty of smokers. Heck I can use mine.
I did have several bits of plastic but they were for gathering contaminated stuff.

yes tampons work extremely well, they expand with fluid and are sterile outa the package for the most part.

Plastic wrap works great for sealing burns as well.

yes tampons work extremely well, they expand with fluid and are sterile outa the package for the most part.

Plastic wrap works great for sealing burns as well.

Never though of that doc, but them when I was in, women weren't on carriers, so if you had a supply of tampons, questions were asked, and we had no Bill Clinton to say don't ask don't tell

That's funny logic. I don't see how having tampons would have anything to do with being gay. I just don't see how a gay man would make any use of it.

Its a Navy thing here in the US cause there have always been gays in the Navy, and in such close quarters, a gay man was often beaten to the point of near death, so nobody ever wanted to have ANY female items, articles of clothing, or makeup. All we had with female on it was the calender down in the shop.

well with the marines there are always females somewhere around, support (FSSG or MLG whatever you like to call it) like communications or Motor-T might have females beheind the wire. Or the local BAS "aid station" will have a supply usually depending on the area. So getting them usually isnt really hard, just easy way to improvise with that you have though.

Plastic wrap like reynolds wrap can be used on burns as well because out of the box its sterile on the roll for the most part and it acts like a temp layer of skin keeping dirt and air away from the affected area's.

Theres no ladies on a Bird House "aircraft carrier"? I never knew that lol never spent that much time on a ship. I coulda swore there was females allowed on them now days though?

Last edited:
Back