Close Combat: First To Fight

GIJane05

OMG! I can't wait for this to come out. I already pre-ordered mine! Release date is 20050405. Finally! I am sick of playing SOCOM. Never thought I would be excited for a video game!
Here's what the website says. www.firsttofight.com

The Overview
First to Fight is a tactical first-person shooter in which you lead a four-man fire team in close-quarters urban combat in the streets and buildings of Beirut. It was created with the help of more than 40 active-duty U.S. Marines fresh from firefights in the Middle East and will be used by the United States Marine Corps for training.

Enter firefights with confidence, knowing that your fire team follows Marine Corps doctrine known as “Ready-Team-Fire-Assist,” now used in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Ready-Team-Fire-Assist gives your team 360-degree security. When you cross an intersection, ascend a staircase, and engage the enemy, your team will do it the way Marines are doing it, right now, in the most dangerous places in the world.

You and your fire team are not alone. You are part of the Marine Air Ground Task Force, the razor-sharp tip of America’s Military spear. Call in tanks, sniper teams, mortars, helicopter gunships, and more, to shock your enemy into surrender or retreat.

Affect your enemies’ morale and discipline. Cause them to flee with a surprise flanking maneuver. Combine arms to channel them where you want them to go, and more.

Yah GI Lol another post was down below about this game.. Sad not many people respond to it though. BTW do you want the game forum?

You should. Also its only 39.99 US and 49.99 Canadian!!

Multiplayer includes co-op, team arena, death match.
22 Single player missions with 6 levels or something like that.
Enemies and teamates respond to EVERY DECISION YOU MAKE.

LOL EagleStrike. I wasn't paying attention, I was too excited. No, I dont want the Game Forum. I'm not that into video games, just this one. LOL I want to be a Marine, that's why! I can't wait to get it!

the game supports MP (co op!!!) and a good solid SP campaign.
the engine they are using has ragdoll physics effects, the game will also include ironsights.

oh and the game will ship on april the 5th.

there are quite a few good videos oiver at 3dgamers

For the Computer Software it is rated Teen, but for XBOX it say's Rating Pending. So, I think it will be rated Teen. We will just have to wait and see. LOL

13 days till it goes gold!!!!
ok now is the time to start formatting computers so it runs well :lol:

is it FPS or is it like ghost recon?

EDIT: let me clarify, is it you are your own person the whole game just commanding or do you switch characters like in ghost recon or whats the deal?....i like Half Life type games, if anyone has some input, i would like to know

it is a squad based FPS, you cannot switch and take control of each man idividually but you can give them orders
you are the leader of a 4man marine squad
aparently the game is coded so your marines act out RTFA
ie ready is your pointman, team is you, the squad leader, fire is your SAW gunner and assist s the dude who makes sure no one shoots you from behind

You know what would be great?
Right click and hold down to bring up iron sights. Left click to fire. Raise weapon, aim, fire.
;)

Isn't that how it's going to work? That's how America's Army controls its ironsights, and I set Call of Duty up to do the same thing.

its not out down here until the 29th.... but that doesn't matter, im getting mine shipped from america, should be here today or tomorrow YAY!!! the co-op is getting rave reviews!!

Back