Cloak?

MightyMacbeth said:
Has anyone got any deeper knowledge with this?
I hope you know what I am talking about.
I think I know what you're talking about, and if I'm correct then I have some knowledge on the subject but I'm certainly not going to post about it here.. ;)

??????

If you ask a question and want people to answer it. You have to provide some more information.

I beleive your referting to something that keeps a program hidden from being viewed in the view process window acessibble by Ctrl Alt Delete?

in the task manager theres a tab called processes if you click on that it list all the process your cpu is procesing ( get it ) and a cloak keeps a certain process from showing up in this list.

heh, well fellas, I didnt post many things about it cause its a bit... umm.. classified ;) as we can see, I hoped for people who know what it is to say something.. looks like our friend Redleg has something 8)

Congrats on creating the most completely useless thread in the history of the board.

You just made a thread to show everyone how incredibly smart you are...bravo.

MightyMacbeth, there are other services and setups if you have some knowledge ;)

Last edited:
sunb! said:
MightyMacbeth, there are other services and setups if you have some knowledge ;)
Do you think it's a good idea to teach him to use stuff like that?? :lol:

Redleg said:
Do you think it's a good idea to teach him to use stuff like that?? :lol:

:lol: On the other hand, MightyMacbeth.... On the other hand... :sorry:

Back