Cloak?

MightyMacbeth said:
lol, no no, pray tell, I am an obidient student that is looking for knowledge!!

I suggest you get a decent book such as "The TCP/IP Guide" by Charles M. Kozierok. the book is only 1600 pages that should keep you occupied for a while studying the subject (on a basic level that is) :cool:

sunb! said:
I suggest you get a decent book such as "The TCP/IP Guide" by Charles M. Kozierok. the book is only 1600 pages that should keep you occupied for a while studying the subject (on a basic level that is) :cool:

lol, I am not sure if i can find it though.. But Id rather just talk to u on MSN and u teach me!

what do u say? 8)

MightyMacbeth said:
lol, I am not sure if i can find it though.. But Id rather just talk to u on MSN and u teach me!

what do u say? 8)

I bought mine from Amazon, should be in stock. TCP/IP is easy stuff but requires some work and exercises to understand how the layers work and interact. You know where to find me if you want a chit-chat :dive:

sunb! said:
I bought mine from Amazon, should be in stock. TCP/IP is easy stuff but requires some work and exercises to understand how the layers work and interact. You know where to find me if you want a chit-chat :dive:

I will try to get that book :)

And yep, I know where to find you, unfortinately, I one met you one time and it was a morning lol.. When are u on msn mostly?

I am normally on from 0800 - 1600 GMT+1.

Looking in my bookshelf (yet again), I recommend Computer Networking Essentials by Debra Littlejohn Shinder (Cisco Publishing), available at Amazon if you want a copy. A really great book to read when you want to learn networking and it covers a great deal of the important aspects of it.

I learned many things on how to setting up and running Proxies by studying it.

wow... I think I need a few lessons by you lol :mrgreen:

so wait, u confused me.. can u say when u are mostly one using the normal GMT time?

tack 8)

Back