Clinton as UN secretary-general????

Duty Honor Country

Clinton eyes top UN post

Washington: Former US President Bill Clinton has set his sights on becoming UN secretary-general. A Clinton insider and a senior UN source have told United Press International the 56-year-old former president would like to be named leader of the world body when Kofi Annan’s term ends early in 2006.

“He definitely wants to do it,” the Clinton insider said this week. A Clinton candidacy is likely to receive overwhelming support from UN member states, particularly the Third World.

Diplomats in Washington say Clinton would galvanise the United Nations and give an enormous boost to its prestige. But the former president’s hopes hang on a crucial question that will not be addressed until after the presidential elections: can he get the support of the US government — a prerequisite for nomination...

READ MORE

---------------------------------------------------

oh boy :shock:

Does the UN Secertary General get interns? ;)

I'd like to see Annan gone but Slick Willy? He'll want U.S. provided Military Forces all over. Bad idea. :roll:

when a few of us soldiers heard that on TV, we all agreed Billy must have met a few Swedish or German UN members he really liked ;)

Then we starting to talk about the possiblity of Hillary as Prez and Bill as UN Secertary General. I am not able to post any of the replies to that thought. :twisted:

God save us all.

I know for years the UN has been attempting to have a world wide ban on firearms for civilians, and Klinton, well he did everything in his power to ban firearms in the United States.

SFC

Back