CLINTON STRATEGIST TO CLINTON: IT'S OVER.

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Great video... Be BLUNT!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdzCxvbe5Hg

hrcf.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCL4cA7hhPo

None of the candidates qualify for "dream the impossible dream". If Clinton is out, then McCain is IN.

Lonnie Courtney Clay

I Cannot agree. In fact I would say the opposite. I thought a Hillary nomination would help the GOP as she is so polarizing. Had she won, she would have ran the same nasty campaign against McCain that she did against Obama and the Independents would have massacred her for it. Obama is like Teflon, nothing sticks (and Hillary certainly tried). The GOP "mean-machine" might actually backfire as it did on Hillary. And worse for the GOP hes actually a likable person even amongst his die-hard political opponents. McCain on the other hand is not well appreciated amongst his own party, as he Does not work well with others.

The real question as I said in another thread is will Hillary gracefully bow out or play spoiler, if she plays spoiler then maybe McCain can win. If she doesnt, he's got a very difficult path to walk.

Last edited:
This I agree with.
The correct view is this: What a group of writers believe happened.

I think thats somewhat naive everything we see and hear is perspective and we select our favourite "news" organisations because they best fit that perspective.

Surely in a country of over 300 million people, the United states can find a President outside of just two families (Bush's and Clinton's). Are Americans secretly monarchists?

I see the event and skip the opinions. Which means 99.9% of what's put out on the news.

I think thats somewhat naive everything we see and hear is perspective and we select our favourite "news" organisations because they best fit that perspective.

Surely in a country of over 300 million people, the United states can find a President outside of just two families (Bush's and Clinton's). Are Americans secretly monarchists?
I think the answer is secretly yes. I don't really like either one of them, Bush or Clinton.

Back