Clinton had eyes for Demi, says Kutcher

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=148987

Former US president Bill Clinton tried to 'hit on' actress Demi Moore, her husband Ashton Kutcher has said.
Kutcher, the star of the hit MTV show Punk'd, told chat host Jay Leno that Clinton made eyes at his superstar wife during a recent function.
Kutcher said although the three were all sat at a table next to each other he felt like "the invisible man".
Kutcher says Clinton didn't say one word to him the whole evening as he was so engrossed with Ghost actress Moore.
"I met Bill Clinton once but he didn't really talk — he was hitting on my wife," Kutcher told Leno.
The 28-year-old Butterfly Effect actor — who celebrated his first wedding anniversary with Moore, 43, on Sunday — said Clinton completely ignored him as he chatted to Demi.
"I don't think he looked at me the whole time," Kutcher said.
"I was like the guy that wasn't there."

Splash News/Snapper Media

The story goes that an old dog cannot learn new tricks. Old Slick has been a womanizer since he was gov of Arkansas, probably longer.

Have you had a good look at the thing he married? That might drive you to other women!

Well, if you were sitting at a table with Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore...Which one would any self-respecting male talk to?

Have you had a good look at the thing he married? That might drive you to other women!

Senior Chief

Whom are you referring to? Bill Clinton or Demi Moore?

Give the guy some credit, at least his taste in women is improving.

Hes referring to Bill Clinton. And I do give him all the credit in the world, as far as younger women go. Demi Moore is a fine one...Ashton Kutcher, on the other hand, needs to learn to calm down and accept that he is married to one of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood. And popular right now, too..Now, as I said before, any self-respecting male sitting at a table with Kutcher and Moore SHOULD have been talking to Moore.

Lt Henderson

You missed the point it was a joke. I was making a crack at Ashton Kutcher expense, because for the life of me I don't understand what Demi sees in him.

I agree with you on the rest.

Back