Climate shift is biggest security risk: Australia (Reuters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry Infern0 this is his standard ploy when beaten, Firstly he resorts to one line denials, then if you keep trying to get an answer, name calling. If we took away his ability to use the word "Dude" and "Leftie", he'd have nothing to say at all.

The truth is, he has no answers other than those of others, who although you may disagree with their ideas, are not too lazy to think for themselves and present their own reasoning.

Don't worry Infern0 this is his standard ploy when beaten, Firstly he resorts to one line denials, then if you keep trying to get an answer, name calling. If we took away his ability to use the word "Dude" and "Leftie", he'd have nothing to say at all.

The truth is, he has no answers other than those of others, who although you may disagree with their ideas, are not too lazy to think for themselves and present their own reasoning.

Whatever you say! :lol::lol:

Come on guys surely it hasn't taken all 11 pages of this thread to figure out he is a troll, he has thousands of posts to his name and not one has any individual substance just a pile of one line cliches and bunch of cut and paste stories of dubious origin.

Oh now gentlemen, really. I am not moding but but damn someone needs too.

Come on guys surely it hasn't taken all 11 pages of this thread to figure out he is a troll,

Not a truer word has been spoken Monty.

And really Inferno started it again. Did you really have to start the challenge again.

I am PMing Redleg I am getting sick of it.

I think I can hear my Mum calling me.
thmuttly.gif

Last edited:
Come on guys surely it hasn't taken all 11 pages of this thread to figure out he is a troll, he has thousands of posts to his name and not one has any individual substance just a pile of one line cliches and bunch of cut and paste stories of dubious origin.

I see you as a really bad troll as well! :biggun:

Oh now gentlemen, really. I am not moding but but damn someone needs too.

Not a truer word has been spoken Monty.

And really Inferno started it again. Did you really have to start the challenge again.

I am PMing Redleg I am getting sick of it.

I don't know that Infern0 did start it up again he has tried to illicit some form of original response to a valid question.

Lets say you had a topic of interest up and the only response I would give you is some one line response that never explained my view, answered a question or showed that I had any real knowledge of the topic you were trying to develop until eventually it just degenerated to the point that it was going to be locked wouldn't you eventually get annoyed?

Have you ever wondered whats the point of developed countries blaming each other when you have like the Lebs that burn their forest to save a buck.

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp?edition_id=1&categ_id=1&article_id=85752

Its no good enough to talk to a group of countries when the biggest lot of enviromental Nazi's are still ripping and burning the earth.

This is what causes more damage than many first world economies.

I agree the process has to be a global initiative hence the reason "voluntary limits" wont work, the biggest issue faced I think is that there are a huge number of changes that need to be made but no real emphasis being put into finding alternatives to the "bad" practices. I really think it unrealistic to expect countries to sacrifice area's of their economy to combat this without offering some type of replacement options/technology.

Last edited:
I don't know that Infern0 did start it up again he has tried to illicit some form of original response to a valid question.

Lets say you had a topic of interest up and the only response I would give you is some one line response that never explained my view, answered a question or showed that I had any real knowledge of the topic you were trying to develop until eventually it just degenerated to the point that it was going to be locked wouldn't you eventually get annoyed?

I understand that and I think its beyond us as mere members to try and sort out, after all we have tried and failed. all I can see is another 11 pages of nothingness.

Anyway I PMed Redleg and I will leave it up to him. I have requested a few things, and we will see. ;)

(montys quote)I agree the process has to be a global initiative hence the reason "voluntary limits" wont work, the biggest issue faced I think is that there are a huge number of changes that need to be made but no real emphasis being put into finding alternatives to the "bad" practices. I really think it unrealistic to expect countries to sacrifice their area's of their economy to combat this without offering some type of replacement options/technology.

I agree, how can a country give up an income it creates without a backup plan that doesn't cost more money.

Good example of it here in Australia is the wind farms. They are even thinking of putting them under the west gate bridge in Melbourne. I think is great, the wind is directed throw there and great to feed back into the energy grid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back