Classmates

Robert

Have you ever been guilty of looking at others your own age and thinking, surely I can't look that old?" Well then... you're gonna love this one!

I was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new dentist. I noticed his DDS diploma, which bore his full name. Suddenly, I remembered a tall, handsome, dark-haired extremely athletic boy with the same name had been in my high school class some 30-odd years ago. Could he, by some miracle, be the same guy that I had a secret crush on, way back then?

Upon seeing him in person for the very first time however, I quickly discarded any such thought. This balding, gray-haired man with the deeply lined face was 'way too old' to have been my classmate. hmmm ....or could he?

After he examined my teeth, I asked him if he had attended Morgan Park High School in Arlington. "Yes. Yes, I did. I had a bright red Mustang fastback," he gleamed with obvious pride.

When did you graduate?" I asked. He answered, "In 1965; why do you ask?"

"Oh, my god! You were in my class!" I exclaimed.

He looked at me closely. -- Then, that ugly, old, wrinkled, no-hair son-of-a-***** asked, "What did you teach?"

Have you ever been guilty of looking at others your own age and thinking, surely I can't look that old?" Well then... you're gonna love this one!

I was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new dentist. I noticed his DDS diploma, which bore his full name. Suddenly, I remembered a tall, handsome, dark-haired extremely athletic boy with the same name had been in my high school class some 30-odd years ago. Could he, by some miracle, be the same guy that I had a secret crush on, way back then?

Upon seeing him in person for the very first time however, I quickly discarded any such thought. This balding, gray-haired man with the deeply lined face was 'way too old' to have been my classmate. hmmm ....or could he?

After he examined my teeth, I asked him if he had attended Morgan Park High School in Arlington. "Yes. Yes, I did. I had a bright red Mustang fastback," he gleamed with obvious pride.

When did you graduate?" I asked. He answered, "In 1965; why do you ask?"

"Oh, my god! You were in my class!" I exclaimed.

He looked at me closely. -- Then, that ugly, old, wrinkled, no-hair son-of-a-***** asked, "What did you teach?"

lmao! brilliant! I really like that one.

Back