Civilian Personal Defense Weapon

Well, Miami has reality there that no movie can reconstruct, I guess your right, but think, without the boys in blue, that place would be third world city within US borders, and thats almost a fact,

No, that's not true. What many think of Miami isn't Miami. Most places in the US are cities. Miami is a city but it's a small. What we (folks that live in South Florida) call Miami is infact Miami-Dade County.

Miami-Dade County is a pretty safe place without the boys in blue.

There is the City of Hialeah, Kendall, Westchester, Sweetwater, Doral, Miami Lakes, Pine Crest, Pine Springs North, Redlands, Hourse Country, Hialeah Gardens, Miami Springs, Miami Beach, Hammocks, Kendall Lakes, Country Walk, Homestead, Little Havana, and other such places.

Miami-Dade County has a pretty low crime rate. Sure, we have a couple of bad areas. But they are tiny. Overtown, Little Hitia, and Miami Gardens/Carol City area. That's about it.

The City of Miami is what we call downtown. It's all government buildings and large office buildings. There isn't a large residential community because there is very little housing.

I feel safer is Miami-Dade County than any other plac ein the USA except for the mid western area. Places like Cimarron Oklahoma. That's about it.

Ney York City, Washington DC, LA, Chicago and such are crappy places to live.

Miami-Dade COunty wouldn't be a third world country. If that was the case why would so many famous people live here? We are the number one tourist location in the USA right now. On avarage, 2000 move into Miami-Dade County every day. THese are folks that leave New York City and other such cities.

We deal with hurricanes on a daily basis and we don't have issues like what New Orleans did. We just pick up, rebuild, and get back on with life.

Last edited:
Sorry, I guess I should dig a little deeper next time before stating something like that,

Any ways crime itself I heard is on a decline in the US, something that all citizens can benifit from,

But however school attacks are kinda on a rise,

Well, Cali doesn't let you own any of the fun toys out on the market right now. You will also have a better chance of sleeping with Michael Jackson than with getting a Cali CCW. Stay in NC or move down to Florida. We have all of the samethings as Cali expect without the stupid laws and liberal whackjobs.

I wanna move to Cali because half of my family lives their. I also love hispanic chicks (I have been way more attracted to them than to my own race since middle school) and in places such as East LA I will be in heaven. :-D

I also love big firearms and look foward to starting a collection of them. I am pretty sure Cali would trust me to own them seeing as how I have no criminal record to speak of (not even a traffic violation). And I will be in the reserves for a year before going active in ethier the USMC or US Army and they will probably see that as a plus.

I don't want to buy myself hunting rifles and other sports weapons. I want really big military issued stuff.

Yiou can get all of the military type hardware in Florida and also Miami has a bigger selection of hispanic ladies.

Cuban, Mexican, Colombian, Ecuadorian, Argentine, Bolivian, Spaniard, Venezuela, and much much more.

Cali has a Mexican culture, South Florida has a International hispanic culture.

Also in Florida you can own any type of firearm you want. There is no ban on firearms.

As a Miami Citizen and a Cuban American, trust me. MIAMI is MUCH better than Cali any day of the week.

There are more gun shops in America than resturants, and thats almost not a exageration.

A lot of people in this country own guns, knives and other leathal weapons, on both sides of the law, and on all sides of soceity, I bet there is not one fire arm free community in America, and guns also have many purposes.

And one last thing, there are hundreds of thousands of fire arms, legal, not legal, semi, single shot, boot legged or sold legaly to the public, Americans have been in arms ever since the start of this nation.

And , it apparently seems to always be that way as long as the United States Remains on this Earth.

People say stabbings, and shootings are always getting worse, and arms regulations should be intensified, But....

I have never seen a gun jump up all be itself and shoot some one, or a knife suddenly fly through the air at a citizen's throut. I think all regulations are fine just the way they are.

Sporting guns, pistols, fine, all knives or swords, and bows.

But no automatic, or Military weapons or explosives.

Sorry if I drug the topic away a bit.

I vote "Yes" on legal military weapons! When someone breaks into your house with a Kalashnikov, fire right back with your M16A4, and relay the coordinates to the mortar team down the street!

and relay the coordinates to the mortar team down the street!

Riiight, so they can take out your house...

Not to mention all the houses next to yours when the first few shots miss their mark before zero.

I never thought I would see the day miltary police would have to patrol neighboorhoods, or civilians have to form task forces to fight over powerful warlords ravaging one of the largest civilized countries on the planet.

I hate to go into town, to see bullet holes have shreaded the Baptist church, and the flag in front of the library at the vetern's memorial gone, trash in the streets, and the soft patter of gun fire far into the distance.

I dont think you quit get it, if people got assualt weapons, then they would over do it, really, also giving them military weapons, would destroy society limb from limb in America, if that ever happens, I suppose I would pack my bags and consider the UK my new home....

Last edited:
Do you have so little faith in humanity that you truly believe people would start fighting in the streets like barbarians if it were legal to own automatic small arms? That part about the mortars was in jest. :)

Yea, but, what about the future?

Amercian outlook would seem, a little, bad,

(Oh look at the peacful USA, they helped rebuilt South Korea, And Afghanistan, and are currently working on Iraq, they are swell people, I like their peaceful atit,...no wait, the generel public has high powered ARs? And Sub machine guns? wait, I thought?)

See, I bet some guy saying he fights for the great lord Allah to make into parisdise(no offense to peaceful muslims)

Would take that and recruit 10,000 more insurgants, or some nation in the UN would make the U.S. look bad by exploiting that that little switch of rules in America.

And last but not least, all of us would loose respect for a automatic weapon, and also, begin to not take them so seriously, and begin to feel at home around untesials of death.

Back