Civilian Personal Defense Weapon - Page 2

--

October 9th, 2006  
Maytime

Quote:
Jeez Louis , when are you AND your passenger likely to both run out of ammo?
Sounds to me the only time thats going to happen would be WWIII.
Or another North Hollywood bank robbery/shootout.
October 9th, 2006  
Missileer

5.56, if you only had a TOW launcher, you would be ready for a nice drive down North Central here in Dallas.
October 10th, 2006  
Yossarian

COUGH COUGH!! GASP!! What state do you live in!? Or are you outside the US? If you do live in the states, I do know places to get guns like that, "even with the little switch on them if you know what I mean"

But how Many dollars did that cost?

Or Rubles, Pasos, Pounds, Sirlions,Euros,Suit cases of cocaine or just pounds of f###ing Rib eye did that cost?
--
October 10th, 2006  
5.56X45mm

One, I live in the USA. And two, I'm a damn Law Enforcement Officer. I follow the law and enforce it. I don't break it.
October 10th, 2006  
CanadianCombat

you tell'em 5.56
October 10th, 2006  
moving0target

Always prepared... *nods*
October 10th, 2006  
Yossarian

I dint want to say that in a "I want guns guns guns!!Ah!!" attitude, just I am just over whelmed with admiration of your gear!

I mean you have some top of the line stuff in those weapons fields, like Glock, S&W, cool pistol stock attachment, I am no crime junkie, but I know a good set when I see one!
October 11th, 2006  
5.56X45mm

No harm done... I simply misunderstood what you said.

As for my collection, I alway feel that it's never finished. I'm always on the look out for more firearms. I believe that a man can never have to many guns.

As for personal defense, I alway look at the new designs and think of ways that I can make myself safer and also those around me. Most of the folks I hang around with are as heavily armed as me. So in terms of my passengers and I running out of ammo, it's a slim chance in hell but it could happen.

Some of my friends have enemies that woul love to take them down as do I. SOme of my friends left the service as I did and went into law enforcement. Except they work for agencies like the FBI and DEA. They go after Drug Runners and such. I ahve been with them on some raids. Miami is not a safe place to tango with druggies. They will follow you home, they will place a contract on your head, and they will try to kill you.

Luckly I haven't made many an enemy yet but it will happen in the line of work am getting into. So playing it safe is how I stay alive.

Lastly, God forbid if the SHTF I will be prepared. I will not be away from my house and be cought with my pants down if something major goes down in front of me.
October 11th, 2006  
Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
5.56, if you only had a TOW launcher, you would be ready for a nice drive down North Central here in Dallas.
Missileer, I lives in Texas for 18 years. Is it true that North Central Dallas has lot of violence?
October 11th, 2006  
Yossarian

Well, Miami has reality there that no movie can reconstruct, I guess your right, but think, without the boys in blue, that place would be third world city within US borders, and thats almost a fact,