Civilian atracted to metal storm here.

gotcha1234

Hi I am still a civilian and am from croatia.I am a croatian patriot(yeah,patriotism is not only an american term).I will probably join the Croatian army when I get older.I also am interested to politics,computers and soccer.

Why do I want to join the Croatian army?

I love the Croatian landscape.As i said,I am feeling overly patriotic in comparison to other civilians.I am interested into modern and future weapon designs,especially metal storm devices and mbt's,with my favourite being the m95 mbt which is an upgrade of the old m84a mbt and is in my opinion one of the top 10 best tanks of today.I also like semi automatic rifles,not snipers but rifles,and also not shotguns.

p.s.to all the americans in here,get rid of the outdated m16 and continue the development on the xm08.

first off welcome! second, i couldnt agree more about the m16, only problem is that if we change the wepon, then we change boot....and i dont think their ready for that...

Hello

I am a transplanted Canadian now living in Australia.

My interests are any geopolitical events, but my sharpest focus is China, how it is developing and it's intentions.

Back