• Civil Air Patrol

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sea Cadets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

USAFAUX2004

At the Waukegan Airshow...Where I met Donna...The Sea Cadets and CAP worked together for one cause...The Beauty of The Airplanes

I did some work with some CAP cadets down in Arlington, Washington. We marshalled and parked aircraft for the fly-in. The CAP kids are pretty cool.

I wish the Mount Tabor JROTC was that helpful at the airshows. All they did last time was have two cadets "guard" a PACE aircraft. Must of been worn out by day two.

I am in CAP, and I don't know much about the Sea Cadets. However, I can say that from what I know about them, they are also hard working, and I would actually like to get to know more about them. I had to work with some Sea Cadets at a air show a while back, and they seemed nice. Although they did take over one of the stations that I was working at....but hey, my cadets and I didn't mind the 2 hour break :roll:

Since my interests aren't in the Navy, I think CAP is best for me. Personal prefrence.

c/LtCdr said:
Watch out...Sea Cadets can be vicious. :rambo:

So can CAP cadets... and this one is gonna be if people don't watch out on making double posts... yall know the rules on that one, PM me if you have questions!

I think it would be kinda cool to work with Sea Cadets...

The JROTC type call me FLy-Girl at school lol!

CrazyCadet142 said:
Ya know what, I never noticed the poll at the top. I can't bleieve you posted this.

what can't you believe? The fact that it was there or the fact that I told people to choose?
If yuo want to make a point explain your self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back