which is the Best?

• Civil Air Patrol

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sea Cadets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently thee are several Sea Cadet and CAP groups literally surrounding my house, and I've never known about them. had I, I would've been involved sicne I was 12. Hrm.

cullion said:
Apparently thee are several Sea Cadet and CAP groups literally surrounding my house, and I've never known about them. had I, I would've been involved sicne I was 12. Hrm.

So how did you found out about them at all?

drilldownmaster2004 said:
CrazyCadet142 said:
Ya know what, I never noticed the poll at the top. I can't bleieve you posted this.

what can't you believe? The fact that it was there or the fact that I told people to choose?
If yuo want to make a point explain your self.

Asking people to choose is one thing. I know that Civil Air Patrol is a very involved organization, and you must be dedicated in it to survive. I imagine (don't worry about correcting me, PM if you think otherwise - another loaded opinion question) Sea Cadets is the same. Something that people are dedicated too is usually a sensitive area.

I don't understand how you can ask if someone is better then someone else. You are constantly asking to be flamed, and you should probably watch how you word things. Had a CAP flamer come through here, typed their opinion on Sea Cadets, and a Sea Cadet saw it and typed their opinion, we would have a flame war to deal with.

And I think I know how to post, thanks. I'm always willing to take suggestions, but never orders, unless made by the other mods or Redleg. If my posts weren't half decent, and I wasn't making an effor to improve them, I don't think I would be a mod.

Yes but its all for the good of discution. If for example a person says CAP is better ans another says sea Cadets are, eventually after much fact bashing they will come to the answer that both are good at what they do

Yes but its all for the good of discution. If for example a person says CAP is better ans another says sea Cadets are, eventually after much fact bashing they will come to the answer that both are good at what they do

We don't support "bashing". Thanks. If you want to start arguments, find somewhere else to start them. Make your own. Proboards are a good start.

CrazyCadet142 said:

We don't support "bashing". Thanks. If you want to start arguments, find somewhere else to start them. Make your own. Proboards are a good start.

Discusion and bashing are 2 different things

This thread is locked.

Please read the forum rules again VERY carefully if you want to continue as members of this forum!!
(that applies to several of you!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back