Civil Air Patrol, heard of it?

Try spelling Rubenic (a SMSgt in Illinios) he has been in that position for 3 years. He says he likes being an NCO. really cool guy, much experience. But something has been trone at me. A cadet has to pass at least 2 achievements a year

nulli secundus said:
Try going three years as the same rank.

Its interesting, other then the Curry Achievement. I have never spent more then 3mos in a given achievement. That doesn't mean I haven't spent less than 3mos in the same grade. Beings that from Capt->Maj is 6mos thats 3 achievements.

well after our new commander came we were in chaos and we were pretty much having 2 things going on. Test and Drill (wrong drill I might add) so we now were held back because we were not allowed until the new commander found out where we were, in terms of organization. Since then he told us two weeks ago that there are no more restrains on the promotions and that we should start working on them right away

Re: CAP

Wow, I'd like to joing your squadron! I'm trying to get started on my applications to the Naval Academy

[quoteOur squadron has regularly had cadets be accepted to the Navy/USAF academies]

Re: CAP

cadetgirl10 said:
Wow, I'd like to joing your squadron! I'm trying to get started on my applications to the Naval Academy

[quoteOur squadron has regularly had cadets be accepted to the Navy/USAF academies]

well I hope you go on to the academy and have the life you want

CrazyCadet142 said:
I was wondering if anyone had heard of Civil Air Patrol/ CAP. I'm part of that... a cadet. :-D justa wonderin

www.cap.gov

yeah i heard of it. My science teacher at school is a senior member, and thats how i first started. Now I am a cadet.

Back