hint: read her signature

It reads"frowny face." It also translates to this picture- :(

*snippage*

It used to say:

c/SrA Jordan Shuping, CAP
MER-NC-142
Golden Eagle Composite Squadron
Cadet Commander

But now I'm a c/TSgt, and a c/cc (well, I was then too) Oh well...

CrazyCadet142 said:
Haha, yes it is about time! Who is this by the way? I know the username... from something... lol.

That would be C/Lt Col Timothy R. Medeiros also on CS as Timmed., Cadet Honor Guard Commander SER-FL-049 (Daytona Beach)

I was just recently in an Army Navy store and they have a belt buckle that said "CAP" on it, so. :)

cullion said:
I was just recently in an Army Navy store and they have a belt buckle that said "CAP" on it, so. :)

Hmm, interesting. Do Army/Navy's usually have CAP things?

I thought National decided they couldn't sale their stuff anymore?

I got a couple of questions about CAP. What size is an average CAP squadron, and is there an army/navy equivilant to CAP?

Trevor said:
I got a couple of questions about CAP. What size is an average CAP squadron, and is there an army/navy equivilant to CAP?

Sizes vary. You can have 10 - 15 cadets, or you can have 50+. Not sure there would be a very accurate average. You have Sea Cadets, and Young Marines. JROTC is pretty much the closest I've seen.

Yo my squadron (PA Wing) has 60 active cadets. Im the highest ranking cadet, but quality is much better than quantity. Anyone been to Hawk Mountain Ranger School?

Hawk Mountain Ranger School

Hey, I'm in Civil Air Patrol too, though I am only a Cadet Airman First Class. I'm from the Coastal Composite Squadron in Virginia. I have heard of Hawk Mountain Ranger School is that in Pennslyvannia?. I heard you guys have some intense PTs over there and we watched a video about it. Did you get to go mountain climbing? The cadet commander of my squadron went there and he said it was fun. He has this patch on his shoulder.
To the other reply, um, I don't think there is a army/navy CAP. Though, I know they have JROTC and Sea cadets for that.

edit: Fixed something for ya. ~JES

Re: Hawk Mountain Ranger School

navygirl10 said:
Hey, I'm in Civil Air Patrol too, though I am only a First Class Airman. I'm from the Coastal Composite Squadron in Virginia.

WHOOHOO Go Virginia. I know Capt Kunz and C/Maj Carter Kunz

I am Justin T. Adkinson the Deputy Drug Demand Reduction Officer for Group 1 VAWG. you know your brothers and sisters down where wing conference is being held.

:rambo: Yes CAP! I’m a MSgt...for now, but soon will be SMSgt and taking over as First Sergeant of the Waukegan Squadron. ( I hold the record for being the youngest so far) :rambo:

drilldownmaster2004 said:
:rambo: Yes CAP! I’m a MSgt...for now, but soon will be SMSgt and taking over as First Sergeant of the Waukegan Squadron. ( I hold the record for being the youngest so far) :rambo:

How old are you?

airmanpatroler said:
How big is your squadrons... they were thinking about disbanding ours.

Facing some of the same issues ourselves. You'll come out of it soon enough, hopefully!

drilldownmaster2004 said:
So we are of the same grade, but different rank
P.S. Why do you hate me?

I hate you? I don't hate you. For me, I would have honestly had to have some type of emotional connection with someone to hate them. I'm not going to discuss this in public, but check your PMs. Just know that I don't hate you.

Back