Civil Air Patrol, heard of it?

HEY DUCKIE

Just a quick hi

I am TFO Justin Adkinson (SM Type) and former C/1st Lt from Holston Valley Comp Sq. MER-VA-129.

Duckie is Chalmers or Kuafmann on here?

CrazyCadet142 said:
JAdkinson said:
Duckie is Chalmers or Kuafmann on here?

Lol. Nope! Did you find this from my post about how much google knew about me? Lol. HAHA REDLEG I RECRUITED!

LOL yes you had sent it to me once before but I forgot about the forums till the Google thing on CS.

CrazyCadet142 said:
JROTC is the only thing i know, i think thats the Army Auxiliary... who knows... www.army.mil is the best place i know you could find it

I don't think there is an Army Aux. There is CAP(USAF Aux), Sea Cadets(USN Aux), and a USCG Aux(don't know what they call themselves). The Young Marines are probably the closest thing to a USMC Aux that I can think of. Other than that, it's just ROTC and JROTC.

silent driller said:
CrazyCadet142 said:
JROTC is the only thing i know, i think thats the Army Auxiliary... who knows... www.army.mil is the best place i know you could find it

I don't think there is an Army Aux. There is CAP(USAF Aux), Sea Cadets(USN Aux), and a USCG Aux(don't know what they call themselves). The Young Marines are probably the closest thing to a USMC Aux that I can think of. Other than that, it's just ROTC and JROTC.

Ok, so i was young and stupid and didn't know about AFJROTC or NJROTC (w/e it is) then... lol... Wow.. that was a long time agO! lol

Our local CAP unit is just a little too screwy for me. I was in for maybe 2 months and couldn't take it anymore...our unit CO was a little strange. Then I helped start a JROTC unit, they let me be an officer, and I'm happy. :rambo:

Whats ur rank, crazy? Sorry if u posted it already and I missed it.

CrazyCadet142 said:
For example, many sq.s are doin their moral leadership on , because there was a cadet who committed not long ago. It just helps w/ everyday life.

Was this cadet in VA Wing? I knew him vaguely.

silent driller said:
CrazyCadet142 said:
For example, many sq.s are doin their moral leadership on , because there was a cadet who committed not long ago. It just helps w/ everyday life.

Was this cadet in VA Wing? I knew him vaguely.

No, but I think there was on in VA wing not long ago... correct? This was one in NCWG around Christmas.

well its about time i found out about this place. I'm in CAP, a C/Lt Col and former cadet commander of my squadron. Hey Justin and Jordan, sup?

Haha, yes it is about time! Who is this by the way? I know the username... from something... lol.

Not a whole lot, had a really freakin stressful day, my ex's (and best friend) gf found out something from a long time ago (which is stupid that she cares) and hates me for it, and when he told me last night, I told him how much I hated her, so that was stressful. CAP... I think we're haveing an exercise the weekend of my best friends suprise b-day party and her bf's going away to military college in 4 days party.... so I really wanna be at that, but i guess it's my responsibility to be at the SAREX. I have a ROB test next week, a test in Hon. Alg. II, a test in ... Spanish, and in Hon Eng. II and I have to study for my actual c/SSgt.. (for the life of me can't think of the achievement) cause I took the Doolittle last week on accident - passed it tho, and I'm going to study study study for my AE that I missed taking (which is why I didn't get promoted to c/ TSgt yesterday :evil: and that puts the soonest I can get c/2d Lt in May I believe (my sq cc said my goal was december? I wonder what he's on sometmies, but that's alright, we don't know what we'd do without him...) Um, I need to have my marching band movement 3 & 4 memorized and ready for playing by next thursday, cause I have until the 20th to learn it...and my 16th note runs I have everywhere and funky 16th/8th note rhythms everywhere and this is at 132... driving me crazy. They are switching every locker in the school because for some reason they decided to give us last years lockers, and seniors got pissed cause freshman got their lockers,and I had just planned my classes around it... even tho it was really inconvieniet. I miss my ex (like wanna hang out with him cause I never get to talk to him...) and I miss everyone who used to be in my sq. and I miss my friends from Lutheridge. My mom asked me who I would like to invite over tonight, I told her nobody... which was weird. I'm just screwed. I've thrown myself so hard into CAP and marching band that on fridays I don't have anything to do and I go crazy.... CAP is one of the top priority's big time. It's hard being c/cc and not knowing what you are doing. I really just want to scream at them and bang their heads together, but I can't, and don't, and actually act halfway mature (an accomplishment for me I guess, I dunno, a lot of people call me mommy (not in CAP)). My sq cc is putting a lotta pressure on me, and I guess he always was, but for some reason I'm feeling it big time. I'm tired, but can't sleep. i'm stressed... over what I don't know. I'm going to gastonia to see my cousin and her hubby (who just came back from Kuwait) cause they are in from AZ... my cuz is like my sister... I call Mike my bro-in- law... and I'm not even really excited about it.

I'm screwed......
[/rant]sorry about that...

am I supposed to feel better now?

I've done some work with CAP cadets before. Every year, my squadron goes down to Arlington, Washington and we marshall and park aircraft for the arlington fly-in with the CAP cadets.

Civil Air Patrol, yea i've heard of it, had a friend who in it for awhile, he would help out at Nellis Air Force Base whenever they had air shows and stuff

Yaeh, I have heard about CAP. There was a recruiting booth at a few air shows I have gone too.

Oh wait, I worked at the recruiting booths because I am in CAP.

Hi Jordie, it's Allie. :)

C/MSgt Hernandez, CAP
Alpha Flight Commander

nulli secundus said:
hint: read her signature

It reads"frowny face." It also translates to this picture- :(

...And after reading the rest of this page, I think I need to bring a buddy to the forum. I just gotta find the crazy fool.

Back