Civil Air Patrol, heard of it?

No we don't use S'Member anymore. NHQ got rid of it. But why did you cross over so early?

Well then NHQ needs to get the word out more efficently and quickly, IMO NHQ is slower than molasses on a winter day. Because I was asked to and I was needed in a command position.

Well a few ways to keep up is to visit CAP.gov once in a while, and for CAP rumors you have be active on CadetStuff.org, because it's CAP Central!

Well a few ways to keep up is to visit CAP.gov once in a while, and for CAP rumors you have be active on CadetStuff.org, because it's CAP Central!

Well I visit CAP.gov all the time, I have to keep up on my level 2's, and I've heard of Cadetstuff.org, I'll hav to check that out.

YAY!!!!! A CS plug!!! :) I'm 'Jamers on there :)

And CS is pretty good about keeping things current. I'm no longer in CAP, but I'm still a regular poster.

How are things in the CAP world these days?

Well, I now wear a US Flag, Two Grade Cutouts, A Wing Patch that I took off, because it is "optional", And a Tape that says "U.S. Civil Air Patrol"

wtf.
optional wing patch??? you've gotta be joking!
and how many Civil Air Patrols are there?????
omg.
how much more like "the real military" are we going to get.

dang.
gosh.

ahhh, yes that is true.
i stand corrected.
but i still think it's ridiculous lol.
I was looking at my plain jane, flagless, 1 rank insignia & a CAP cutout, CAP/Shuping nametapes and my wonderful blue and white NCWG patch... and I just shook my head lol.

Yea...I have my Flag, 2 C/1st Lt Cloth, No Wing Patch, Hatkevich, U.S. Civil Air Patrol, Unit Patch, HGA Patch...

Yes we do. Its becasue we are Department of Homeland Security......and being an active Gov't entity............fine by me baseball players were flags too, lol.

Optional wing patch, WTF?

Yeah, well, I'm rejoining CAP. I do believe.
I was promised my old Blackhawk gear back, and they fully restocked it for me. And I've been promised some pretty good positions within the ES part. Plus I'll have a good chance of being C/CC, and the current C/CC needs a strong (aka determined) woman's guidance in about every way.

SO yeah.

Back