Civil Air Patrol, heard of it?

It doesn't matter you are here only to demean the program while our missions are very similar: to create better to citizens of tomorrow

Easy, I hate it when I'm ignorant of things. So I figured those who were ignorant of the 77th RSU would want to know. What do you say to that?

Sea_Cadet said:
After you've demeaned mine, and besides your two and my two cents is what it is

You were the one that said CAP is crap, before that i really didnt care much for the Thread

CAPmech said:
hello just stumbled in to this fourm, ummm according to GA wing (I think or it may just be our dcc that liks CG way too much) using push ups for punishment is not hazing as long as the person telling the cadets is doing it with them also anyone in here going to HGA??? im shoon to be the C/NCOIC for GA wing Honor Guard 8) :D
I'm sorry, but if you are in CAP your wing has the right to change that regulation.

Hey, I'm in the Sea Cadets and I just want to say that it is a perfectly good organization. CAP sounds very intriguing to me, and I am looking in to joining. Can I just say that I am appalled at the animosity between Sea Cadets and Civil Air Patrol cadets. Yes, the organizations have differences. That is why it isn’t just one organization. I commend you CAP cadets for what they have and are doing in SAR, but I also commend the Sea Cadets on their trainings and everything they have to do to advance in rank. I know this sounds really cheesy, but I hope that this hostility between cadets doesn’t last long, as we could both learn a lot from each other. Keep in mind, we are all cadets. Believe it or not, we are representing the United States to the entire world. It wouldn’t do good to have the world see us fighting ourselves, in our own ranks. Maybe next time you see a Sea Cadet or CAP cadet, instead of criticizing their uniform, talk to them. See what their unit is like. You might be surprised.

Well to all you CAP guys out there, I have come to appologize for one part...
The whole EMI thing, I now understand is not needed in the Cadet Corps. We are here to make our juniors succeed, just as much as our seniors should have.

If you guys would give me rank for time served, maybe I would... but the Cali wing is a disgrace to taking a helo to New York every monday doesn't seem inviting.

Sea_Cadet said:
If you guys would give me rank for time served, maybe I would... but the Cali wing is a disgrace to taking a helo to New York every monday doesn't seem inviting.

Actually, CAWG is quite on the ball if I may say so myself. I have heard of many esteemed officers coming out of there. Possibly it is the squadron in your area that just doesn't agree with that you are looking for.

Thanks for the apology, and I hope that you understand our organization better now.

Back