Civil Air Patrol Cadet Program Colonels

Oh let's see. Minnesota has 2-4. Right now I can think of C/Col Sculina, C/Col Gulbranson and thats about it. :rambo:

NC has had 42 so far. 3 of which I know. The last one to get it is my current C/CC. And the others I know because they were either my Flight commander for encampment or C/CC for encampment.

I know CAWG has a few, but I think they are all down south. One of them was Col Thompson, but she moved, and she is a Capt now (she turned 21) Um...the other one I know of was my Encampment Commander last year (hoorah). I think I will know one more in a few weeks, if he promotes before he leaves for Basic Training.

alliehz said:
I know CAWG has a few, but I think they are all down south. One of them was Col Thompson, but she moved, and she is a Capt now (she turned 21) Um...the other one I know of was my Encampment Commander last year (hoorah). I think I will know one more in a few weeks, if he promotes before he leaves for Basic Training.

Well you know me and I am takiung this lovely test soon...

Gorfour20 said:
alliehz said:

Well you know me and I am takiung this lovely test soon...
I'm sorry, do I know you?

:p yeah, sorry about that Elliott, I tottally forgot you're at that phase!

Yay!!! Minnesota has a new Colonel, Colonel Jacob Heffron, really cool guy, plans on going into the Marines soon.

airmanpatroler said:
The highest I have ever seen was Lt.Col Titano and Dismuke other than that Cols scare me

You forgot Smith, and then last year there were Rosen (now a full COL) and Hunt and someone else (female)

airmanpatroler said:
The highest I have ever seen was Lt.Col Titano and Dismuke other than that Cols scare me
There something about the diamonds, eh?

diamonds- a girls best friend

Back