Civil Air Patrol Cadet Program Colonels

You don't have to be when it comes to women. (Ducks from incoming "feminine hygiene" products) :D We [men] should learn to be more like dogs. They learned to keep quiet. :D

nulli secundus said:
You don't have to be when it comes to women. (Ducks from incoming "feminine hygiene" products) :D We [men] should learn to be more like dogs. They learned to keep quiet. :D
LOL my girlfriend Rules me with an ironfist!!! ;)

HAHA, she's got you pansy wipped. The only one that will tame me will be the girl of my dreams. Who is currently... not here. *pulls out telescope*

airmanpatroler said:
nulli secundus said:

Well I know why! lol

USAFAUX2004 said:
airmanpatroler said:
nulli secundus said:

Well I know why! lol
You should know LOL especially if it concerns brownies. LOL

USAFAUX2004 said:
COLONEL ROSEN! Thats the only one I know personaly

lol, wait till I tell him that he was mentioned in a forum, he's almost a celebrity now! He was in my squadron before he left for college.

ChrissyJean725 said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
COLONEL ROSEN! Thats the only one I know personaly

lol, wait till I tell him that he was mentioned in a forum, he's almost a celebrity now! He was in my squadron before he left for college.

Are you from IL? If you are were you on staff at Spring?

colonels

I know acouple Colonels. acouple 1 diamond boys others two or three. I have 2 colonels in my squadron, and I know a few at NY encampment that I see every year. Other than that I don't know many maybe 2 handfuls if that.

c/SMsgt Sarah Stenuf

Re: colonels

CAP_FOXTROTgrl6 said:
I know acouple Colonels. acouple 1 diamond boys others two or three. I have 2 colonels in my squadron, and I know a few at NY encampment that I see every year. Other than that I don't know many maybe 2 handfuls if that.

c/SMsgt Sarah Stenuf

I know of only 2 active 3 diamond colonels in IL wing

our ny wing encourages people to get promoted, as long as they know all of the material and have all of the training that is needed. So seeing high ranking officers is not an uncommon things, I might have picture of different ones on my squardron page from encampment, bivouacs, and activited I'll try to find them, if not i'll find the stats on how many we actually have in NY.

All wings encourage cadet to promote. I think one thing is you are smaller so you notice more officers. At encampment out here we see them, and we know they are there. I guess they are just spread out. lol

Back