Civil Air Patrol Cadet Program Colonels

LOL, I was supposed to be a Maj or Lt Col by now! Life doesn't always go you way....college for instance has ruined my CAP life! Another factor that has ruined my CAP life is the fact that I got a life....hmmm, complexing, yet weird situation I found myself in. But what can you do?

Yeah but if you have no life like me then pretty much all of your life revolves around CAP. LOL I hope my Girlfriend dosent read this!

Mine dumped me because I want to be a Marine. It was so awesome. She said "Either I go or the Corps goes." I got up and walked away with her yelling "Fine it's over. I never want to see you again" I replied back "Good to hear it". :D

nulli secundus said:
Mine dumped me because I want to be a Marine. It was so awesome. She said "Either I go or the Corps goes." I got up and walked away with her yelling "Fine it's over. I never want to see you again" I replied back "Good to hear it". :D

Nulli your 15...GOOD JOB! (lol) the way I see it I am not gonna date no one until I got wheels, and they better be painted camo colors (lol) (that way I can park in the bushes and not pay for the parking permit)(lol)

I love how our threads go from serious conversations to things like this.

I'm single and heh, I guess it's ok. Not like theres alot of guys lining up to be with me anyways.

alliehz said:
I love how our threads go from serious conversations to things like this.

I'm single and heh, I guess it's ok. Not like theres alot of guys lining up to be with me anyways.

well treads evolve, and as for love life. I have a girl that i like but shes taken :(

*throws hands in air*
You'll live! We all do, it just takes a while to get over the fact...some take longer then others......lol sorry, I'm still finding this whole thread amusing.

alliehz said:
*throws hands in air*
You'll live! We all do, it just takes a while to get over the fact...some take longer then others......lol sorry, I'm still finding this whole thread amusing.

well thats kinda hard when we talk every day.

alliehz said:
*throws hands in air*

Hey now I bet that you are a very attractive young lady

Back