Cities Cracking Down on Saggy Pants

The city that I work for is thinking of passing a law banning sagging pants. I for one am against it. It goes against a person's freedom of choice and civil rights. You have the right to dress how you want (nudity ain't being dressed so don't try it). Out lawing how someone dresses goes back to Jim Crow Laws.

Sorry but even though I hate scumbag wanna be gansta rappers. I will not go against their rights. Same with the freedom of speech.

I see no problem with wearing saggy pants, as long as your boxers cover all the important parts. They just want to show off their expensive brand-name boxers. Personally, I think it looks quite stupid, but hey, if they want to do it, I can't think of a good reason to stop them. As you can tell by my sig, I believe the more laws there are regulating personal life, the worse off society will be. Freedom is freedom, not a Christian-friendly version where everyone has the same values.

Edit: On the flipside, attractive females should receive a free pass for partial or full nudity in public. Would make it much easier for you guys to arrest prostitutes.

Last edited:
Back