Cities Cracking Down on Saggy Pants

Freedom of Speech in the Constitution was intended to protest dissenting political views not showing your drawers in public. It is NOT free speech no matter what SCOTUS says. The ACLU and the "if it feels good do it man" philosophisers have corrupted this very sacred tenet that men bled and died for. Constitutional history with mandatory reading of the papers the founding fathers' wrote to explain their thinking is a must for this country to halt its slide to hell on a shutter.

SPEECH... think about it, what the blue :cen: does talking have to do with your underwear hanging out and your pants around your ankles? Are we that :cen:ing illiterate now??

I think there needs to be a discrepancy between exposer and just having saggy pants. They are not the same.

I agree whole heartedly. I hate "hip hop" culture with a passion.

I'm just saying that if one of these cases goes to the supreme court, there is going to be the question of why saggy pants should be banned and answering: "because it looks silly and its annoying" isn't going to cut it and rightfully so in my opinion.

Sorry if my libertarian views has offended anyone.

There is nothing wrong with having libertarian views, or any other views for that matter, so long as they don't cause offence to the majority of people.

I can see where you are coming from, as I too have a great dislike for over regulation of our personal lives. I guess it all comes down to where one draws the line between what is personal and what's in the public interest.

True. If you tolerate this, the next thing you know, it will be legal to flap your nuts around in public.
We should push to illegalize these classes of attire.
With an exception of course:
1st Amendment to Civic Dress Code Constitution - All rules and regulations regarding the complete covering of all under wear and pelvic area (refer to diagram 8D) apply to all people (Homo Sapiens Sapiens) with the exception of females. Females are permitted and encouraged to display their underwear and pelvic areas in public but only after passing a screening by the Corporal and Facial Evaluation Board (CFEB). All females over the age of 18 will be required screening every two years and the first test must be taken within five months of the individuals' 18th birthday. Failure in compliance will lead to expulsion to Saudi Arabia or another Middle Eastern country other than Israel or Turkey of the Government's choosing. Failing to pass the CFEB's screening will result in the original, unammended, Civic Dress Code Constitution applying to the female in question. The individual may face the CFEB again in a year's time in the event of disqualification.

it will be legal to flap your nuts around in public.
Oh :cen:, its not??? Be right back...

zzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip!

1st Amendment to Civic Dress Code Constitution - All rules and regulations regarding the complete covering of all under wear and pelvic area (refer to diagram 8D) apply to all people (Homo Sapiens Sapiens) with the exception of females. Females are permitted and encouraged to display their underwear and pelvic areas in public but only after passing a screening by the Corporal and Facial Evaluation Board (CFEB). All females over the age of 18 will be required screening every two years and the first test must be taken within five months of the individuals' 18th birthday. Failure in compliance will lead to expulsion to Saudi Arabia or another Middle Eastern country other than Israel or Turkey of the Government's choosing. Failing to pass the CFEB's screening will result in the original, unammended, Civic Dress Code Constitution applying to the female in question. The individual may face the CFEB again in a year's time in the event of disqualification.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo telling your missus.
:read:

If I see underwear, I don't care what label is hanged on this behaviour, its gone too far.

What you gonna to ban superman as well, he has it all hanging out there, and wasn't it one of his motto something about the American way and was he not the Icon of the American people and culture? :angel:

I notice that there is no complaints about the women who wear their jeans only cut the the level of their Private Area :shock: Came out the same time as the bagg bums.

I notice that there is no complaints about the women who wear their jeans only cut the the level of their Private Area :shock: Came out the same time as the bagg bums.

Ahh, C'mon Kiwi, give us a go,... we're blokes remember.;)

Do,do,do,.... a thousand times do. Ya bloody old softie, anyway I'm off before mum arrives with the ironing cord.

ROFL...... Children :mrgreen:

:horsie:

Attachments

• playingball.gif
    playingball.gif
    6.5 KB · Views: 10
Back