Chronicles of narnia

I wanted to watch that movie,but my dad wanted to watch some stupid desert movie about mulisms and that movie was so damn long and booooring.:sleep:

I saw it Dec 9th opening night. It was a REALLY good movie. My family took me to see it because my dad really likes the books. Now he goes to Mickey D's to collect the figures. I didn't think I'd like it, but I did. I can't wait for the next one to come out

I loved the books when I was a kid, but I am planning to go to the movies the moment I get back to the USA.

Navy Boy said:
I wanted to watch that movie,but my dad wanted to watch some stupid desert movie about mulisms and that movie was so damn long and booooring.:sleep:

what was the name of it? Was it Syriana!????

8)

Yeah that movie sucked I slepted though the whole movie and so did my dad and after it was over I said to my dad "I told you we should have watched the chronicles of narnia!":drill:

Last edited:
read the books, but the movie was refreshing as I was a little rusty. Very good film IMHO. Anyone familiar with any of C.S. Lewis's other works?

I never read that book but... I watched it... I thought it was.. retarted.. no blood action and theres a talking beaver........ and animals..... and... bad acting and worse lines... -.,o;;;

I enjoyed the movie a lot. My kids have read the books and were very excited to see the film. They loved it too. I guess it all depends on your expectations. I was frankly a bit surprised at the level of violence in the movie, particularly compared to what was in the book.

I haven't read the books but my wife says they are good. The daughter wants to see the movie but not if it has a lot of violence.

violence in movies- bah! I've gone through more pain than most of your drama characters.

Swim the butterfly with a broken collarbone- there's some world-class pain for you!

I saw it when it came out. I loved it! I had read, as a child, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. Fantastic. But the the second one one I slept through, even though at near 50 y.o., I still adore that lion Aslan. And in the first one James McEvoy plays one of those two animal legged creatures. I forget what they are called...

Back