Christoper Walken for president!

interesting, ill have to se him on tv in 08 too see if i like his structure plans.. im still wishing for a chick in office :twisted:

Well, he can't be any worse than the evil three. John Kerry, Al Gore, and that devil *****. Hillary Clinton.

Does it even say what party hes running under? If hes going indepdent like most wanna-be rebels he doesnt stand a chance.

Im not quite sure i like his politics, I understand we need to pay our troops good salarys, but he sounds like he wants to cut the R&D and production budgets.

5.56X45mm said:
Well, he can't be any worse than the evil three. John Kerry, Al Gore, and that devil b**ch. Hillary Clinton.
u can screw kery and gore.. but there is use for Mrs. clinton ;)

"One Shot" Walken: "You need to vote for me, you have to vote for me......or you'll make me unhappy.....and you don't want to make me unhappy."

I think it could work!!!

Yeah, but I think I'm not gonna vote for him anyways. Since he's a hollywood liberial and is against firearms ownership. I'm not cool with that. Guns are my LIFE. And my living. So, I think I'll vote for someone else. All I know is this. I don't want Ex-Mayor Giuliani for the Republican party or that devil woman Hillary Clinton. Both are living in New York and they both are against the rights of Americans. So I think I might move to Israel very soon.

The only problem was that Regan wasn't a good actor and was from a different time. Walken is modern. I just dislike his politics.

Back