Christmas music!!

I thought it was time to lift things culturally by injecting a little high-brow content!

Happy Christmas everybody, have a great holiday.

The Slade-06.Merry Xmas Everybody

Last edited:
You only like Josh cause he's decent looking. Pavarotti sang circles around EVERYONE. There wasn't a male voice who could compete with Luciano. (Pavarotti sings it in the ORIGINAL key... Josh had to take it down a freakin' tritone.)

Looks have nothing to do with it. I just prefer Josh Groban's voice to Pavarotti's. To each their own.

Hmmmmmm.....no. I still like Josh better. :D

And that is just scary, Del Boy. Did people actually dress like that? :shock: :)

Well, it was first a great hit in 1973, and there have been many versions of it by the same band, right up until now. Most are on you-tube.

It is often referred as the most successful Xmas No.1. And it is said to earn each band member £1,000,000 each Xmas. Noddy Holder and Slade. Always guaranteed to make your eyes pop!

Merry Xmas.:smile:

Personally I cant decide between...

Xmas1

and

Xmas2

I think the second one has the sentiment that suits the season but the first has a certain something about it that appeals.

Did you not notice that I called for a more high-brow approach to this subject??:lol: Happy Xmas.

Last edited:
Back