Christmas Jokes

After 40% tax, it's hardly worth it!.

Errr, we aren't all on "The Met" rates!!! ;)

I see it this way. Essentially work for free (tax man takes all the O/T) or spend Xmas night sat in front of the TV with the mother-in-law giving you the evils. :lol: I choose working for free everytime! :D

After all, it'll be hellish enough just spending half the day with her. :shock:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23cjXModWpA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23cjXModWpA[/ame]

I blame my Finnish black sense of humour but this video just gets me every christmas. Every friggin' christmas..

I enjoyed that! :D

One to show my young nieces and nephews I think? :lol:

It truly is. Instills the great holiday spirit in each and everyone of us ! Don't be surprised though when their parents call you and ask why kids want to "choppity-chop-choo" the Santa! :D

Also great for educational purposes; What to do when someone comes to your house uninvited.

Speaking of Christmas Jokes... I've got one for you.

It's FECKING SNOWING! SONOFAB*TCH! I HATE THE STUFF! GODDAMMIT!

Off to shovel I go... See you all never... :(

Here is another...

YOU BETTER BE GOOD...

Sarah and her thirteen-year-old sister had been fighting a lot this year. This happens when you combine a headstrong two-year-old, who is sure she is always right, with a young adolescent.

Sarah's parents, trying to take advantage of her newfound interest in Santa Claus, reminded the two-year-old that Santa was watching and doesn't like it when children fight. This had little impact.

"I'll just have to tell Santa about your misbehavior," the mother said as she picked up the phone and dialed. Sarah's eyes grew big as her mother asked "Mrs. Claus" (really Sarah's aunt; Santa's real line was busy) if she could put Santa on the line. Sarah's mouth dropped open as Mom described to Santa (Sarah's uncle) how the two-year-old was acting. But, when Mom said that Santa wanted to talk to her, she reluctantly took the phone.

Santa, in a deepened voice, explained to her how there would be no presents Christmas morning to children who fought with their sisters. He would be watching, and he expected things to be better from now on.

Sarah, now even more wide eyed, solemnly nodded to each of Santa's remarks and silently hung the phone up when he was done. After a long moment, Mom (holding in her chuckles at being so clever) asked, "What did Santa say to you, dear?"

In almost a whisper, Sarah sadly but matter-of-factly stated, "Santa said he won't be bringing toys to my sister this year."

And another one...

It was Christmas and the judge was in a merry mood as he asked the prisoner, “What are you charged with?”

“Doing my Christmas shopping early,” replied the defendant.

“That’s no offense,” said the judge. “How early were you doing this shopping?”

“Before the store opened,” countered the prisoner.

And... wait for it. Another one... terrible, I know! I'm sorry okay!

Just think - the old homeless guy who sits outside my local station doesn't know what it's like to have a full tummy on Christmas Day.

But he will do this Friday, thanks to me -

I'm gonna go down there and tell him. Teehee! :D

And here are a mass of them...

What's the best thing to give your parents for Christmas?
A list of everything you want!

Who is never hungry at Christmas?
The turkey - he's always stuffed!

Why didn't the skeleton go to the Christmas Party?
He had no body to go with!

What's red and white and red, red and white, and red and white?
Santa Claus rolling down a hill!

What did Santa shout to his toys on Christmas Eve?
Okay everyone, sack time!!

What do you do if Santa gets stuck in your chimney?
Pour Santa flush on him.

What do monkeys sing at Christmas?
Jungle Bells, Jungle bells. !

What did the bald man say when he got a comb for Christmas?
Thanks, I'll never part with it!

What do you get if you cross an apple with a Christmas tree?
A pineapple!

What do vampires put on their turkey at Christmas?
Grave-y!

What do you call a letter sent up the chimney on Christmas Eve ?
Black mail !

Mum, Can I have a dog for Christmas?
No you can have turkey like everyone else.

Where is the best place to put your Christmas tree?
After your Christmas one and your Christmas two.

Why is Santa a good race car driver?
Because he's always in the pole position.

How does Santa Claus take photos?
With his North Pole-aroid.

Father to three-year old: "No a reindeer is not a horse with TV antenna."
What do snowmen eat for breakfast?

Snowflakes.
What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?

Frostbite
What goes Ho, Ho, Swoosh, Ho, Ho, Swoosh?

Santa Claus caught in a revolving door.
What do you call Santa's helpers?

Subordinate Clauses.
What did Adam say on the day before Christmas ?

It's Christmas, Eve !
How do you make an idiot laugh on boxing day ?

Tell him a joke on Christmas Eve !
What do you have in December that you don't have in any other month ?

The letter "D" !
What does Father Christmas suffer from if he gets stuck in a chimney ?

Santa Claustrophobia !

Black mail !
Who delievers cat's Christmas presents ?

Santa Paws !
Why does Father Christmas go down the chimney ?

Because it soots him !
Who delievers elephants's Christmas presents?

Elephanta Claus !
How many chimney does Father Christmas go down ?

Stacks !
Why is Santa like a bear on Christmas Eve ?

Because he's Sooty ! What's the best thing to give your parents for Christmas?
A list of everything you want!

Who is never hungry at Christmas?
The turkey - he's always stuffed!

Why didn't the skeleton go to the Christmas Party?
He had no body to go with!

What's red and white and red, red and white, and red and white?
Santa Claus rolling down a hill!

What did Santa shout to his toys on Christmas Eve?
Okay everyone, sack time!!

What do you do if Santa gets stuck in your chimney?
Pour Santa flush on him.

What do monkeys sing at Christmas?
Jungle Bells, Jungle bells. !

What did the bald man say when he got a comb for Christmas?
Thanks, I'll never part with it!

What do you get if you cross an apple with a Christmas tree?
A pineapple!

What do vampires put on their turkey at Christmas?
Grave-y!

Black mail !
Mum, Can I have a dog for Christmas?

No you can have turkey like everyone else.
Where is the best place to put your Christmas tree?

After your Christmas one and your Christmas two.
Why is Santa a good race car driver?

Because he's always in the pole position.
How does Santa Claus take photos?

With his North Pole-aroid.
Father to three-year old: "No a reindeer is not a horse with TV antenna."

What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
Snowflakes.

What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
Frostbite

What goes Ho, Ho, Swoosh, Ho, Ho, Swoosh?
Santa Claus caught in a revolving door.

What do you call Santa's helpers?
Subordinate Clauses.

What did Adam say on the day before Christmas ?
It's Christmas, Eve !

How do you make an idiot laugh on boxing day ?
Tell him a joke on Christmas Eve !

What do you have in December that you don't have in any other month ?
The letter "D" !

What does Father Christmas suffer from if he gets stuck in a chimney ?
Santa Claustrophobia !

Black mail !

Who delievers cat's Christmas presents ?
Santa Paws !

Why does Father Christmas go down the chimney ?
Because it soots him !

Who delievers elephants's Christmas presents?
Elephanta Claus !

How many chimney does Father Christmas go down ?
Stacks !

Why is Santa like a bear on Christmas Eve ?
Because he's Sooty !

Last edited:
And another one...

CHANGING CHRISTMAS:
A new contract for Santa has finally been negotiated. . . Please read the following carefully:

I regret to inform you that, effective immediately, I will no longer be able to serve Southern United States on Christmas Eve. Due to the overwhelming current population of the earth, my contract was renegotiated by North American Fairies and Elves Local 209. I now serve only certain areas of Canada and the northern boarder states.

As part of the new and better contract I also get longer breaks for milk and cookies so keep that in mind. However, I made certain that your children will be in good hands with your local replacement who happens to be my third cousin, Bubba Claus. His side of the family is from the South Pole. He shares my goal of delivering toys to all the good boys and girls; however, there are a few differences between us.

Differences such as:

1. There is no danger of a Grinch stealing your presents from Bubba Claus. He has a gun rack on his sleigh and a bumper sticker that reads: These toys insured by Smith and Wesson.

2. Instead of milk and cookies, Bubba Claus prefers that children leave an RC cola and pork rinds [or a moon pie] on the fireplace. And Bubba doesn’t smoke a pipe. He dips a little snuff though, so please have an empty spit can handy.

3. Bubba Claus; sleigh is pulled by floppy-eared, flying coon dogs instead of reindeer. I made the mistake of loaning him a couple of my reindeer one time, and Blitzen’s head now overlooks Bubba’s fireplace.

4. You won’t hear On Comet, on Cupid, on Donner and Blitzen . . ., when Bubba Claus arrives. Instead, you’ll hear, On Earnhardt, on Wallace, on Martin and Labonte. On Rudd, on Jarrett, on Elliott and Petty.

5. Ho, ho, ho! has been replaced by “Yee Haw!” And you also are likely to hear Bubba’s elves respond, “I herd dat!”

6. As required by Southern highway laws, Bubba Claus’ sleigh does have a Yosemite Sam safety triangle on the back with the words “Back off”. The last I heard it also had other decorations on the sleigh back as well. One is a Ford or Chevy logo with lights that race through the letters and the other is a caricature of me (Santa Claus) going wee-wee on the Tooth Fairy.

7. The usual Christmas movie classics such as “Miracle on 34th Street” and It’s a “Wonderful Life” will not be shown in your negotiated viewing area. Instead, you’ll see “Boss Hogg Saves Christmas” and “Smokey and the Bandit IV” featuring Burt Reynolds as Bubba Claus and dozens of state patrol cars crashing into each other.

8. Bubba Claus doesn’t wear a belt. If I were you, I’d make sure you, the wife, and the kids turn the other way when he bends over to put presents under the tree.

9. And finally, lovely Christmas songs have been sung about me like “Rudolph The Red-nosed Reindeer” and Bing Crosby’s “Santa Claus Is Coming to Town”. This year songs about Bubba Claus will be played on all the AM radio stations in the South. Those song titles will be Mark Chesnutt’s “Bubba Claus Shot the Jukebox”, Cledus T. Judd “All I Want for Christmas Is My Woman and a Six Pack”, and Hank Williams Jr.’s “If You Don’t Like Bubba Claus, You can Shove It.

Sincerely Yours, Santa Claus
(member of North American Fairies and Elves Local 209)

Here is another...

A strange illness

It was the doctor's last patient consultation of Christmas Eve. A mother came in with her young daughter and asked if he would examine her because she had been showing some strange symptoms, including a significant increase in weight, sickness most mornings and a number of strange cravings.

He checked her out very carefully and eventually told the mother that her daughter was unquestionably pregnant. At which news she protested very strongly.

'Don't be ridiculous, my daughter has never been with a man'
The girl confirmed that this was true and added that she had never so much as kissed a man.
The doctor studied the girl very carefully, then quietly stood up, walked to the window and stared out of it.
Suspecting the worst the mother asked if there was something wrong.
"No, not really" replied the doctor. 'It might just be a coincidence, but the last time this happened a bright star appeared the East.'

...and another one

Christmas Holiday

Mrs Oppenheimer decided to get away from the often inclement weather of New York and spend Christmas in the deep South of the USA. Being unfamiliar with that part of the world she wandered into a 'restricted' hotel and said 'Hi. I'm Mrs Oppenheimer and I'd like a room for the next week.' 'I'm very sorry,' said the manager, but all our rooms are taken. Just as he said that a customer came to the desk and unexpectedly checked out. 'How lucky' responded Mrs Oppenheimer, 'Now you have a room for me.' 'Look, I'm very sorry' said the manager, but this is a restricted hotel. Jews are not allowed here. 'Jewish! Whaddya mean Jewish. I happen to be a Catholic.' 'That takes some believing' said the manager. Tell me, who was the Son of God?' 'Jesus.' she replied 'Where was he born?' 'In a stable in Bethleham..... simply because some Schmuck like you wouldn't rent a room to a Jew.'

...and another...

Give us this day...

The president of the Festive Foods Corporation was included in a papal audience and he took the opportunity of making a business proposition to the Pope; that if he could arrange for the Lord's Prayer to be changed from "Give us this day our daily bread" to "Give us this day our daily turkey" throughout the whole of Advent and Christmas. In exchange the Festive Foods Corporation would give £20 million to Catholic charities. The Pope declined his offer. A few weeks later the man called the Pope and upped the offer to £50 million; but once again it was turned down. A few weeks before the beginning of Advent the man came back to the Pope with an astonishing offer of £100 million. The Pope considered all the good works that could be done with such a large amount of money and decided to go ahead. The next day he called a special meeting of the Cardinals to let them know about the situation. "Well" said the Pope. "I have good news and bad news. The good news is that we are to receive £100 million. The bad news is that we have lost the Wonderloaf account."

Just put my christmas tree up:

Beer+Bottle+tree+1.jpg

Here's my advent calendar:

3957600809_b1935a8304.jpg

That is fantastic! That'll be mine someday, when I have enough money to buy all that alcohol!

Back