Christmas After Action Report...

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Well, I know that most you you folks had to get some good things from family, friends, and loved ones. Also I know that you folks had to had give something special to thos ethat are special in your lives.

For my father, I built him a brick BBQ. For my mother, I got her a $400.00 gift card to the local spa. And for my girl, I got here something from Victoria's Secerts.

My folks gave me cash like normal, and my girl gave me a Creative Zen Neeon MP3 Player. Holds 6GB of music. I love it.

Well, I hope that your Christmas has been just as good as mine.

May you have a Fond Merry Christmas and a Joyous New year.

Christmas this year was great, my daughter got one of the wooden railroad sets with bridges, houses, cars and so on - so we spent Christmas Day building and playing with it. :)

I got a new briefcase this year making me very happy :)

Well lets see, I got my mother a really nice cow (she loves cows) from the glass factory and I got my father a set of mechanics gloves and a new tool set. (made in the USA of course) As for my "girl" I got her a nice little heart shaped dreamsicle and a few nice shirts.

I received some gift cards to circuit city and a new tv :)

Christmas this year mixed with my PhD graduation, so it's hard to tell what was given to me for what. I got a lot of gifts. Happy festivities to everyone (yes as you can see I'm still trying to get back into routine and get acquainted to all the changes in the boards. That's why I feel so clumsy being back).

Back