Chocolate Bar

Well for what I can get around here, I like to buy a Dove milk chocolate and dark chocolate bar and put them together. In Canada I like Aero bars if they still have them (been awhile since I went the 50 miles to the north of me). But my absolute favorite of all I could only find around the Seattle area and they were called Uno bars. Just perfection of a confection.

They do, rotc boy? Nice, I'll have to keep an eye out for them. I live only 50 miles from Canada so you'd think they would be on the shelves here. Of course I usually hit the packet stores which just have the main stream goodies. I'll likely need to do a better search.

yummy

bournville.............yummy stuff O and the real swizz chocolate.........god no country on earth can make choc like swizz

Favourite choccy bars

Didn't like the taste of the chocolate in hershy bars, sorry yanks.
My favourite choccy bars are Cherry ripes, Violet crumbles and the good old Caramello Koalas!

Hershey used to be my favourite, but lately they seem to have a faint sour-milk/baby-barf smell to them. I used to love Laura Secord's French Mint bar, but I got sick of them being melted and rehardened in my ration packs.

My favourite domestic bar is the Kit-Kat chunky bar. My favourite import is the Ritter-Sport biscuit bar.

Chocoholic J.

last easter i had a Marks & Spenser Belgian chocolate easter egg - it was gorgeous! (does that count?) but regular chocolate bars you can get at the petrol station/corner shop would be galaxy, or out of habit a cadbury's Dairy milk.

slightly off topic, but i used to live in York (not NY, old york in the good old UK) which is like chocolate central in England, and on my way to/back from shcool sometimes you could smell the chocolate being made at the Nestle factory, and if ever near it, chocolate organe from the Terry's factory! lurvely!!!!!!!

Back