ladyhawk

Anything with chocolate!!!!

BEWARE.....

STAY away from MY Chocolate!!

LadyHawk
January 25th, 2005  
Anya1982

Topic: yummy

bournville.............yummy stuff O and the real swizz chocolate.........god no country on earth can make choc like swizz
January 29th, 2005  
Warwick

Topic: Favourite choccy bars

Didn't like the taste of the chocolate in hershy bars, sorry yanks.
My favourite choccy bars are Cherry ripes, Violet crumbles and the good old Caramello Koalas!
--
Boots
March 6th, 2005  
SigPig

Hershey used to be my favourite, but lately they seem to have a faint sour-milk/baby-barf smell to them. I used to love Laura Secord's French Mint bar, but I got sick of them being melted and rehardened in my ration packs.

My favourite domestic bar is the Kit-Kat chunky bar. My favourite import is the Ritter-Sport biscuit bar.

Chocoholic J.
March 6th, 2005  
The Other Guy

Hershey cookies & creme :flamer:
March 6th, 2005  
GIJane05

Anyone say chocolate? LOL
I love Snickers! I love German chocolate in general though.
March 6th, 2005  
Tessa

Mars.
May 10th, 2005  
cpl_clarke

Coffee Crisp
May 10th, 2005  
Cathy

last easter i had a Marks & Spenser Belgian chocolate easter egg - it was gorgeous! (does that count?) but regular chocolate bars you can get at the petrol station/corner shop would be galaxy, or out of habit a cadbury's Dairy milk.

slightly off topic, but i used to live in York (not NY, old york in the good old UK) which is like chocolate central in England, and on my way to/back from shcool sometimes you could smell the chocolate being made at the Nestle factory, and if ever near it, chocolate organe from the Terry's factory! lurvely!!!!!!!
May 10th, 2005  
AFSteliga

Coffee Crisp or Kit-Kat Chunky