chobham armour

I think I am replying to the Nationalist supporter, it was nationalists that burned 10 million in the camps and it was nationalist Japs who murdered over 200000 in Nanking.

Nobody is that stupid to share their latest technology with anyone ,allies included. For example, the radar absorbing stealth panels on British F-35's ,will be imported directly from Lockheed Martin based in US and not manufactured under licence in Britain. They won't give the ingredient to the Brits to replicate

Not quite, the British are forever sharing their secrets. In 1946 40 Rolls Royce Nene engines was given to the Soviets by a British Labour Government. The engine was reversed engineered and powered the MIG15 and MiG-17. Stalin said, "What idiots share their secrets?" Who indeed. It was also built in the US as the Pratt & Whitney J42, it powered the Grumman F9F Panther.

As I stated in an earlier post, the Miles aircraft Company also shared their secrets of the Miles 52 to the US on command of the British Government, who also commanded that the Miles 52 be scrapped.

Never worry, if the British invent something they will give it away to some one and that's what pisses me off.

Last edited:
I'm not a tanker, but I can for sure tell you that if I am fighting on the same team I want my best ally to have the same technology if not the better technology to wage war than me. I'm just saying, why would you want to ride into battle wearing stainless steel while your best friend rides beside you wearing card board?

I'm not a tanker, but I can for sure tell you that if I am fighting on the same team I want my best ally to have the same technology if not the better technology to wage war than me. I'm just saying, why would you want to ride into battle wearing stainless steel while your best friend rides beside you wearing card board?

The British Government would opt for cardboard because its cheaper and soldiers are expendable and cheap to bury.

Back