Chinese WZ-10 attack helicopter

something what is happening in the middle esat made us very caustious......
you call them terrorist,they call you the bastard...
who is right?????

No they don't. Get your story straight they call us INFIDELS! And I for one am damn proud of it.

China can rest easy, keep you and yours inside your current borders and we don't give a rat's arse what you do son. If we did we would have crossed that bridge a long time ago.

I as an American, totally agree!
Bulldog, what you said is exactly how I view China, they are a regional power, they are strong, but they to me are not a very high threat. Why in the good Lord's name would China want to go to war with one of its major economic customers? Also, if that were the case of war, then Taiwan would be in cinders right now, and American and Chinese ships would be rusting at the bottom of Southeast Asian seas right now.

I completely think it's logical to kinda not threaten China, as now, China is not threaten us militarily. There is absolutely no reason to go into armed conflict, heck, even an arms race. My opinion is, when we developed the RAH 66, and AH 64D, the Chinese did not care, sure I bet the got specs on it. But, they did not retaliate or even show a hostile attitude, why should the U.S. get all worked up over a new Chinese attack helicopter??

The U.S. has bigger fish to fry so to speak on military and security threats, ones that are real, I am not saying that China is week, don't get me wrong, they have a sophisticated military in today's world. I am just saying politically, there is no reason to go into any sort of armed conflict at all with China.

Sure the U.S. will watch them, and they will watch us. But, this is happing in many other nations in the world, and has been happing for years. A little bit of military information on anther nation’s military capabilities and strength should not be mistaken as a declaration of war.

I think the Chinese understand that future offensive operations will be conducted in cyberspace.
The Chinese are naturally expansionist within the region. Militarily or not, they will attempt to control East Asia and Southeast Asia. This is what their upcoming Blue Water Navy is about. It's mostly about Southeast Asia and all the resources there.

Well then, in this new age we can only see were the path takes us, and then try to adapt to it as best as we can, I am sure that the world will watch..... And decide the best action. This may be a mistake, and I may be wrong to do so, but as for the next decade, I trust China, after that, I don't know what will happen.

Never trust the Chinese.
Over there, trickery in general is not only used but it's seen as something to boast about. In other parts of the world when you fool someone by lying etc. it's seen as a bad thing. Sometimes it's necessary but it sure as heck isn't something to boast about. Not so in China. In Hong Kong this attitude is different, but not on the mainland.

Never trust the Chinese.
Over there, trickery in general is not only used but it's seen as something to boast about. In other parts of the world when you fool someone by lying etc. it's seen as a bad thing. Sometimes it's necessary but it sure as heck isn't something to boast about. Not so in China. In Hong Kong this attitude is different, but not on the mainland.

jesus man! thats a bit much

Never trust the Chinese.
Worth reading again.

No they don't. Get your story straight they call us INFIDELS! And I for one am damn proud of it.

China can rest easy, keep you and yours inside your current borders and we don't give a rat's arse what you do son. If we did we would have crossed that bridge a long time ago.

We could have solved all of this if we crossed the Yalu River and continued marching north bound until we were at the Soviet-Sino Border.

The Chi-Coms are a threat to regional security and because of that they're a threat to American security. Keep an eye on them and listen to Teddy. "Speak softly and carry a big stick, you will go far."

An old thread, but what a gorgious attack helicopter. Looks nothing like the SA one, any more than any of the others do. I mean, the others are fuctional, this could win a beauty contest. Firing on this would be like firing on a woman combatant. Ah those tricky Chinese, those few seconds of indecision while lusting over the lines of this AAH will mean sure death.

Back