Chinese terrorists to blow up nuclear dirty bomb in USA?

DTop

Any thoughts on this?

Law-enforcement agencies of Massachusetts are looking for a group of Chinese chemists suspected of preparing a terrorist act in the USA. A well-known astrologist, Hassan Charni, who predicted Yasser Arafat's death, said that terrorists would attempt to kill President Bush in 2005. Charni became world famous when he predicted Princess Diana's death.

US special services received information about Chinese saboteurs from an anonymous source in California. A man said that he had assisted in bringing six people to the USA. He decided to go to the police when he learned that the people were working on a terrorist act.

http://english.pravda.ru/world/20/91/368/14855_usa.html

I don't know. Pravda? Maybe but I'd like to see more concrete sources. As far as a Psyhic prediction well.

Okay Top those I buy. I think it's quite possible, if not probable. I also think that the Terrorist Organizations would probably use other nationalities as mules or technicians.

Heard about it on the news here a couple of days ago as well..

Hmmm.. :?

The Rutland Herald!?! Holy crap! My hometown newspaper! BTW, it's run by people so far left they're off the map. I moved further north years ago.

That's funny Charge but what do you think about these terrorists? I know I've heard that they may have been turned in by someone they stiffed on a drug deal but that's about it. Have you heard anything else?

Pictures of 6 Asian faced men showed up on the local news broadcast as a "Police are looking for these men. If you have any information about them contact the authorities." Nothing was said about why or anything else though. So they're wanted alright.

How did the initial discovery was made? Hazardous crossed into the United States through Mexico without proper inspection? Seriously, the Federal Government should start doubling their efforts along the Mexican-US border.

And yet the suspects are Chinese Nationals. Highly educated and ordinary people and it seems that they do not know to even how to explode a bomb. I am begining to feel that these terrorist organizations are using highly educated civilians by threatening to kill their family or any sort if the package is not delivered to its location.

Once delivered, a group of terrorists would begin continue its operations from there. This method have been used many times to create a indirect approach to avoid the obvious.

Back