Chinese President Heckled

phoenix80

Banned
My heart goes to that poor woman who was yelling at the Chinese president Hu at the white house this morning. That made me very sad!

Watch the video here

• She says: President Bush, stop him from killing’... ‘Stop persecuting the Falun Gong,’ she yelled… She also shouted in Chinese, ‘President Hu, your days are numbered’... woman is taken away by uniformed secret service officers… right after Bush urged Hu to allow Chinese to ‘speak freely’...
I have been to China and I know how dark that country is. Although I was also from another oppressed country, I really didn't feel well about going to China. I felt I am going to a jail or some thing.

It is sad to see people suffering in Communist China (however that country is not a communist country economically) and yet no voice can be heard from the pathetic leftists about this.

I am sorry about the suffering of every single individual in this planet, be it Chinese or Iranian or people of Burma, Zimbabwe or Cuba.

It is just terrible!

Well, civil rights come right after good food and clean beds on the list of international priorities! It's not just the pathetic left the ignores these basic rights when their are foreign visitors. It is what every government does when they have important visitors.... and it has been like that troughout the ages of international relations!

Hmmm, no one whisked the guy away who shouted obscenities at the VP when he was visiting New Orleans after Katrina.

achinese said:
see what i mean,

Yeah, I see what you mean. So what's your plan? My suggestion is to take the article at face value and look at the situation in other "democratic". This happens all over the world and isn't specifically linked to China. So don't go into the personal spere, but look at it analytically. Who was snatched by whom and why? The fact that this happened during the visit of the Chinese president means nothing. If it was our prime minister, the person shouting would also have been whisked away!

I am begining to know why John Kennedy was murdered,why the us president who made usa involved in the war against Spain was murdered.(Maybe that he died in 1900s)

They can not do something very safely, but can only making films in Hollwood.

Hahahahaha, I personally don't think there is a "free continent". There are continents that have a certain degree of freedom, but there are always rules. No rules, no order, no order, chaos, chaos, freedom. When they find a way to transform from rules to freedom without the chaos, then I am all for it!!!

What never ceases to amaze me is that Chinese just don't get it.

Americans DONT CARE if you are critical of us and our country and way of life. Bring on the criticism. If it has merit we will address it and make ourselves stronger. Its the secret of our success. Diversity and adversity make us stronger not weaker.

WE DONT CARE.

You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.

Democracy (maybe this is the problem) is built on people being critical of each other.

well, if that's the case, i suggest to go to some chinese forum, because you will never be able to get amount of criticisism i get from this board.

besides, i am not big expert in politics in order to correct the self-claimed china expert of you kind

Last edited:
Ted said:
Hahahahaha, I personally don't think there is a "free continent". There are continents that have a certain degree of freedom, but there are always rules. No rules, no order, no order, chaos, chaos, freedom. When they find a way to transform from rules to freedom without the chaos, then I am all for it!!!
It seems that you did not catch my point.
I mean that nearlly almost all the president of usa all claimed that they are enjoying a free-continent endowed by the God.

bulldogg said that :
What never ceases to amaze me is that Chinese just don't get it.
But at least we can know the history very presicly ,and we know the world deeply. BUt not the ones do not want to know about the world .
Freedom in knowledge,may be.

How can you know the precise history when you live in a country which you yourself has admitted practices censorship of anything it disagrees with? How do you know you know the truth when you don't have access to all sources??

I wonder how you eat an orange, you can't just let the whole piece into your mouth without peeling it. same thing, every government will take some measure to filter out some harmful infomation especially the american propaganda, drugs, violence. maybe it's your way of eating an orange, but the correct and civilized way of eating an orange is this. http://www.ehow.com/how_1807_peel-orange.html

Do you want to give me a test?
In fact the true history may be distorted by the ccp is the history only about the latest 50 years ,as to other stuff, there is no problem for us to know. I mean that the the China Communist Party only censors the information about themselves. Bus as to the information about others there is no need for them to censor. In fact ,I think in the nowadays China know much of west than west knows about China. Do you think it is true?

Sure... but it would require you to sit an exam with access to nothing but the information currently residing in your brain. No searching the internet. No books, nothing. Let me know when to expect you.

Did you catch my pioint ? I mean that The China Communist Party only censors the information about themselves and only give out the good information about themselves but only censors the information about the dark side of CCP.
As to others ,such as philosophy,art ,history of usa ,how to fish, etc ,they will never censor. Can you know my meaning know?
To be honest , I am not a communist.
They only sencors the bad news about themselves.In fact that news will do nothing good to the commen people .And useless for your daily lives.It is politics.

Last edited:
bulldogg, I really doubt if you can speak chinese, I guess you were really bored, it's not going to be possible for you to have fun in a country without knowing its language. it's not use to blaim this country, you see how busy that i am, I will have to talk to you when having a party.

Back