Chinese President Heckled

Italian Guy said:
What follows are the main features of democracy:

1)Free, fair and respected elections with more than one part running, possibly as many parties as possible. Each party is allowed to freely voice its opinions and have it printed, spread and reached as many people as possible. Whoever gets more votes is entitled to govern. One party system is NOT democratic. Citizens give legitimacy to the government, not the other way around.
your american dady don't have black president, fair election

2)Every opinion is guaranteed unless it infringes the right to democracy and freedom by others. Noone is jailed or fined for saying something.
did i just heard someone get arrest for blaming bush, aren't you ignorant about this fact
3)Every minority (be it cultural, ethnic, religious, political, or any other type) is respected and not punished.
your american dady don't have black president, mexicon, or native president.
4)Human rights are observed. Universally.
iraq

let your amecan daddy develop next half, see i was very busy

Last edited:
In fact I like this sentence,you said that
Don't confuse disagreeing with disrespect. :smile:
IT is very true.

Italian Guy said:
Gee answers to my 9 points are taking so looong to come. I'm still waiting.
So please to check out that can Italy achiev all of these aspects?
I am also waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
achinese said:
let your amecan daddy develop next half, see i was very busy
Yeah right, those were valid counterarguments for the cause of freedom in China weren't they?
Do you guys have a Tibetan or Catholic State Secretary?
I'm waiting for some valid objections to my 9 points.
Don't be offensive and drop that American Daddy stupid line.

Italy? Absolutely yes, you should come and see for yourself.

I am still waiting for answers to my 9 points speaking of China though, not other countries. Let's come to China, I want to see if those 9 points are met.

how could we be able to have something american don't have, since american were so perfect in the eyes of you kind :p. i need to get some food. good luuck with yoru american dream, i need to struggle to find myself some food

Last edited:
yingying said:
Did you catch my pioint ? I mean that The China Communist Party only censors the information about themselves and only give out the good information about themselves but only censors the information about the dark side of CCP.

Then why in the name of all that is communist and pure does the CCP censor/block the US Army recruiting website, www.goarmy.com? Why? There is absolutely SFA on that site about ANYTHING with China, N-O-T-H-I-N-G-!

Ying, I feel for you as you only know what they have told you or allowed you to see. Were I to show you the mysteries of the world that have been sealed from your eyes what wonders you would behold. The principle the CCP operates under is laid forth in the bible of all places... "Train a child when he is young and when he is old he will not depart from it."

Okay, now this is really weird. I posted this at 11:39 this morning and now at 19:42 I am able to access the goarmy.com site. I have been trying to access that site for over three months. Never have I been able to get in without a proxy until about 90 minutes ago. Pardon me while I put on my aluminum foil hat.

Last edited:
Bulldogg?... Bulldogg, are you there? Or have you been whisked away in a black car already? Just give us a sign that you are still among us alright??

Quote by achinese:

"2)Every opinion is guaranteed unless it infringes the right to democracy and freedom by others. Noone is jailed or fined for saying something.
did i just heard someone get arrest for blaming bush, aren't you ignorant about this fact"

No, that was for threatening the President's life. Ignorance and misinformation are bed buddies, Communist countries are simply misinformed. If things are so great in China, why does human trafficing consist of Chinese being smuggled into American ports and not the other way around.

Is it just me or does Communist and Party seem to be a contradiction in terms?

Last edited:
Missileer said:
If things are so great in China, why does human trafficing consist of Chinese being smuggled into American ports and not the other way around.

Because McDonalds > steamed buns :)

misle, there're chinese even in solomon(is it how it spell), dosn't mean solomon is going to be better than america. you see who is in these illege business.

wait, you must be mistaken, in the previous post, i mean people coming here because we have considerable freedom, that's what that thread is all about. i don't know what you had in mind, burgerking?

achinese said:
i need to struggle to find myself some food

Last edited:
achinese said:
misle, there're chinese even in solomon(is it how it spell), dosn't mean solomon is going to be better than america. you see who is in these illege business.

wait, you must be mistaken, in the previous post, i mean people coming here because we have considerable freedom, that's what that thread is all about. i don't know what you had in mind, burgerking?

Uh which country has more freedom: US or China? I'm not sure which nation you were referring to. Btw, I happen to like hamburgers from Burger King, but I love McDonalds' French fries. :p

Hmmm

China is doing not too shabbily these days, its true that they have a human rights record that is poor compared to some other countries especially when it comes to executing people
http://web.amnesty.org/pages/deathpenalty-stats2005-eng
But then Americas ranked up there too. America definitely has more freedom than China, but America is no saint either.
Whereas us europeans are spotless :hide: 'ahem' (Whatever you do, don't mention the War! Or most of our history beforehand!)

Well, we are spotless aren't we? And all we do is condoned by... ourselves! We, the Dutch, had a written letter, written by us, which stated we were allowed to enter any ship on the ocean. Now that is what I call legal!

Oh yeah, Missileer, when you threaten Bush you generally warn him! So in a way aChinese did have a good point here!

Everyone is quite well aware of this. Angry Words can be very inflamatory and can easily turned to violent action. If one would come to me and say my days are numbered, that constitutes a serious threat. Very simple. That is defintinely not freedom of speech.

Back