Chinese President Heckled

yingying said:
Did you catch my pioint ? I mean that The China Communist Party only censors the information about themselves and only give out the good information about themselves but only censors the information about the dark side of CCP.
As to others ,such as philosophy,art ,history of usa ,how to fish, etc ,they will never censor. Can you know my meaning know?
To be honest , I am not a communist.
They only sencors the bad news about themselves.In fact that news will do nothing good to the commen people .And useless for your daily lives.It is politics.
Ok, let's say the only dark side of the ccp is the Tiananmen Square massacre. Fine, say they censor that. How is freedom for Tibet, Taiwan independence, democracy, human rights, etc. a dark side of the ccp? I see it as idea/events in history that everyone should have free access to. Is it bad to research democracy? Is it bad to research the true history of Tibetans? Is it wrong to know what your rights are as a human being?

You say that it is news that will do nothing good to the common people, but the same could be said about 30% of everything else on the internet but the ccp doesn't censor that? I wouldn't say that this info was useless; trivial maybe, but who is anyone to limit the pursuit of knowledge? Shouldn't everyone be free to learn what they want to and decide for themselves what they think is important or not? The American government has had MANY dark sides in its short history and yet I can access every bit of it on the internet. The same could be said of any Westernized nation. Look at Europe, it has not exactly enjoyed a rich and colorful history filled with balloons and ice cream. Why not let knowledge flow freely and let the people decide for themselves?

achinese said:
bulldogg, I really doubt if you can speak chinese, I guess you were really bored, it's not going to be possible for you to have fun in a country without knowing its language. it's not use to blaim this country, you see how busy that i am, I will have to talk to you when having a party.
Oh good, can't debate because you argue against truth and 99% of everyone here realizes it so you attack the person? This is a sign of 1) immaturity, 2) you ran out of material to argue with, or 3) you got owned and is now trying to change subjects. Let's stick to the debate plz. And what party?

Everytime I read yours, yingying's, and even our banned friend chinese-canadian's posts, I get a deeper and deeper look into the kind of stuff the ccp teaches their young, and then I realize why nations prefer to send their young to Westernized nations (plus Japan... you need a miracle to get into the Univ. of Tokyo) rather than China for higher educations. Hell, even the Chinese send their young here to get educated. LOL

As for the lady who interrupted the presidential meeting, my utmost respect goes to her for standing up for what she believes in. Bonus points for doing it during Hu's turn at the podium.

Last edited:
ASTRALdragon, stop making fool out of yourself. if you have some issue of reading or complehension, please stood aside when adults were talking

Last edited:
achinese said:
ASTRALdragon, stop making fool out yourself. if you have some issue of reading or complehension, please stood aside when adults were talking

Fool out of myself? Explain please. As for adults, I only see bulldogg, and I doubt he's talking to himself.

achinese said:
ASTRALdragon, stop making fool out yourself. if you have some issue of reading or complehension, please stood aside when adults were talking
CORRECTION:
ASTRALdragon, stop making a fool of yourself. If you have an issue with reading comprehension, please stand aside while adults are talking.

You may now resume your rantings.
:hide:

Ahhh, here's that ignore button...

Why not talk about there is only 13 colonies at first only by the west side of Atlantic?And now ,it become so large a country?
Why not talk about the old Injuns ?Where is democracy?
Why not talk about why the address named <I have a dream >are so popular?Where is democracy?Do you know when it happened?It happened in 1980s.It means that only about 20 years ago.HA HAHAHAHAH
Why not refer to the turmoil happened in LA in 1990 or 1992 or 1991?
Why not refer to the Mexicians protesting in North America in the recent days ?
Do you know that by the date of 2030 the Anglo-Saxon people in usa will only take 60% of the whole population of usa.
IN fact ,in my own opinion,usa are experiencing a big change now.

Last edited:
Oh dear..... this seems not to really work, does it? I give up for now. We Dutch are known for our negotiating skills, but I failed somehow :(.

yingying said:
Why not talk about there in only 13 colonies at first only by the west side of Atlantic?And now ,it become so large a country?
Why not talk about the old Injuns ?Where is democracy?
Why not talk about why the address named <I have a dream >are so popular?Where is democracy?
Why not refer to the turmmoil happened in LA in 1990 or 1992 or 1991?
Why not refer to the Mexicians protesting in North America in the recent days ?
Do you know that by thge date of 2030 the Anglo-Saxon people in usa will only take 60% of the whole population of usa.
IN fact ,in my own opinion,usa are experiencing a big change.

Manifest Destiny.

I am part native american.

We're a republic not a democracy.

Minorities are in undeniably better shape now than prior to the civil rights movement.

Turmoil is the nature of my country.

Illegals protesting. What did you miss the multiple threads on here about it?

60%, nah, less than that mate.

Change is good Garth.

Whats embarassing to me is not that Hu was heckled, but that Bush actually apologized for it. Did our president forget about the 1st Amendment again? Washington DC is not part of the PRC.

I mean, did anyone apologize to Bush when he was heckled in Europe or Asia or South America? I dont think so.

achinese said:
wrong quote bull, check out yourself:p

Lol so I was just checking out profiles and I just realized you're a girl?!! And if the profile is correct, a 20-year old girl?!! Ok my debate skills just went out the window. I have an ultra-soft spot for Chinese girls. My last girlfriend was Chinese. What can I say, they're freakin pretty! :p

Ok sorry off-topic, back on task now!

What follows are the main features of democracy:

1)Free, fair and respected elections with more than one part running, possibly as many parties as possible. Each party is allowed to freely voice its opinions and have it printed, spread and reached as many people as possible. Whoever gets more votes is entitled to govern. One party system is NOT democratic. Citizens give legitimacy to the government, not the other way around.

2)Every opinion is guaranteed unless it infringes the right to democracy and freedom by others. Noone is jailed or fined for saying something.

3)Every minority (be it cultural, ethnic, religious, political, or any other type) is respected and not punished.

4)Human rights are observed. Universally.

5)Freedom of speech. You can write and read whatever you want on papers or say that on tv. You can criticize your own government saying your president is a dumbass and not be jailed for that.

6)Freedom of religion. Total, complete.

7)You can freely and easily travel from any part of your country to any other part of your country (excepted entering military facilities or private properties) without the need to ask for any permit or anything. You can as easily and freely decide to travel abroad, move abroad, come back and leave again with no restrictions.

8]No one can seize your properties. It's yours and you can't be deprived of it.

9]You have the right to a fair and just trial in court. You are considered innocent until proved guilty.

I would now like to know which one of the above mentioned aspects are to be met in China by ordinary Chinese everyday and in every part of the country. Thank you.

Last edited:
well, you can ask your american daddy to develop a brainwashed version for you, won't it be easy for you, now go, paly with yourself when adults were buisy talking

Ying, dont give up despite what you may think I do respect the fact you have shown yourself to have a brain and intelligent. Hence the reason I have not put you on my ignore list. Don't confuse disagreeing with disrespect. :)

Back