Chinese PLA Army Drilling Pictures

Chocobo_Blitzer said:
:) lol glad you liked it. And yes, India even has a SF too, doesn't it?

India's SF force, not yet heard about it, hope xion can enlighten us a bit about it. I only heared about their Mountain Troops, very tough.

BUT:
This is OFF-TOPIC (stick to PLA) :D

Why some americans are negative towards chinese?

They are really good people, in Mexico we have lots of Chinese communties. They came here in the begining of the 1900s. Since then Mexico and China have good relations.

So i really dont understand the attitude of some americans.

Big Ups for China.

Re: .......

G.A.F.E.S. said:
Why some americans are negative towards chinese?

They are really good people, in Mexico we have lots of Chinese communties. They came here in the begining of the 1900s. Since then Mexico and China have good relations.

So i really dont understand the attitude of some americans.

Big Ups for China.

It's called communism

Lots of us yanks still feel rather nervous about them, despite the good trade relations and overall "friendly" attitude, the red star still waves above them.

Lots of us yanks still feel rather nervous about them, despite the good trade relations and overall "friendly" attitude, the red star still waves above them.

Oh about Red Star, jezus it is amazing to see how popular the "red star" is among the hype Chinese youth, they make the "red star" in the ring on their necks instead of Jesus.

Red Star of PLA Insignia :
redstar.gif

Oh yeah, isn't the 5-star also the 5-star Insignia of US army generals? :lol:

FlyingFrog said:
ME jerlous?? LOL and i dont like to be called for a russie and if you are so tough come to Finland for a vacation the you can see who is stronger a Chinamen or a Russian

lol

you sound serious rusie man :lol:

I thought you were once warned and banned for flaming in the Forum.

If you keep on going like a mad man, I am going to report to Mods next time, you are going too far russie man.

Btw, if you don't have better things to say on the TOPIC, just shut up and get out of here, no one asks to you open your dirty russie mouth here, got it?

I was banned from the forums??

Man i can report your post so easily, dirty mouth?? how the **** do you know those kinda things?? AND I WONT OBEY ANY CHINA MAN HERE.

AsianAmerican is right :D

This Forum is for sharing information about world's military, not for flaming.

I believe Mods will do a decent work about those trouble flamers.

Unlocked again.

Topic reminder:
Chinese PLA Army Drilling Pictures

Off-topic posts by the_13th_redneck and Boobies removed.
Read the rules again very carefully!!
Consider this strike 1....

You can start a new topic about this one, or use PMs, but keep discussions like that out of this thread!

I once heard that Jet Li was the trainer of PLA in Beijing?

that sounds cool for them.

They also get lots trainers as Kongfu master from Shaolin temple?

whosewar2000 said:
I once heard that Jet Li was the trainer of PLA in Beijing?

that sounds cool for them.

They also get lots trainers as Kongfu master from Shaolin temple?

I don't know about Jet Li.

But Kongfu is simply a MUST in special forces and military police (different from normal police corps).

And PLA soldiers all train a kind of kongfu as part of the training, of course only the basics, not to compare with real KongFu masters like thos Shaoling monks.

This pic shows the kongfu training for normal PLA soldiers:

pla_sf040kongfu.jpg

Hmm.

Every Marines learns Tae Kwan Doe(sp?) now, that is every normal Marine, if their is such a thing. And they don't need to use that kung fu stuff to break five bricks, they just hit them and the bricks break, no wasting 2 minutes to choose the spot to hit, not warm up motions, preparing yourself so you can hit the perfect spot, just punch and they shatter, plain and simple.

You must be very strong them Damien because if i hit a brick with my hands without using some sort of technique or skill i will surely break one of my fingers...

SHERMAN said:
that is abit of a stretch, Damien.

It is part of the Marine's new training, they all learn basic martial arts as part of their self defense course. It get's real wierd after that, something like they have to then take advanced fighting techniques, two courses, and they can go all Martial Arts if they want, I don't know the specifics, I didn't join the Marines so I quickly forgot it.

I have learned Tae Kwon Do, Krav Maga and Aikido.
I recommend Krav Maga for anyone who isn't interested in his opponent's welfare. And if you want to learn Tae Kwon Do, make sure it's the old one that isn't Olympic Tae Kwon Do. Turning it into an Olympic sport ruined the whole thing.... urgh.
Once I recover from my little knee thing I'll be getting back into Krav Maga again.

Damien435 said:
Hmm.

Every Marines learns Tae Kwan Doe(sp?) now, that is every normal Marine, if their is such a thing. And they don't need to use that kung fu stuff to break five bricks, they just hit them and the bricks break, no wasting 2 minutes to choose the spot to hit, not warm up motions, preparing yourself so you can hit the perfect spot, just punch and they shatter, plain and simple.

the_13th_redneck said:
I have learned Tae Kwon Do, Krav Maga and Aikido.
I recommend Krav Maga for anyone who isn't interested in his opponent's welfare. And if you want to learn Tae Kwon Do, make sure it's the old one that isn't Olympic Tae Kwon Do. Turning it into an Olympic sport ruined the whole thing.... urgh.
Once I recover from my little knee thing I'll be getting back into Krav Maga again.

Damien435 said:
Hmm.

i have been training Taekwondo for like 1 year now, and i can say that taekwondo is really good for your feet, but if you want to hit hard with your hands then go boxing

Back