Chinese PLA Army Drilling Pictures

26751970a5cd4876371f1eny6.jpg

Strange. They decided to use the old Chinese characters on the board in the back. Any particular reason for this?

Also, propaganda gives me a hard on. Just like this lady officer in the photo who I will gladly debrief.

Strange. They decided to use the old Chinese characters on the board in the back. Any particular reason for this?

Also, propaganda gives me a hard on. Just like this lady officer in the photo who I will gladly debrief.

This photo taken from a small military exhibit in Hong Kong. People used to read and write traditional Chinese characters in Hong Kong and Tai Wan.

Did you want to tell me guide=propagandist? Even all Chinese are propagandist? Contrarily, Great R.O.K people's standpoint is truth?

I'll post a photo which photoed by South Korean. I have a question on the photo. Please tell me the truth, OK?

Last edited:
RoK peoples' standpoint the truth? haha you're having a laugh. There's propaganda here and there but the Chinese are the true professionals at the game.

You S. Korean are the true professionals of propaganda. You have been starting numerous campaigns of propaganda. Such as you propagandize the Sea of Japan is the East Korea Sea.

LOL, who is the true professionals of propaganda?

It actually doesn't matter. It's just an argument over the name. I don't take it too seriously.
And looking back I guess you didn't understand right.
I did't say the woman was propaganda. I said she gives me a hard on. LIKE propaganda.

Am I the only one who finds it funny that her picture is in a thread about "drilling"? ;)

Last edited:
1218342665996xo1.jpg

where did you guys manage to steal the blueprints for these?

bc382df6b0c6478d9adaee3pv6.jpg

Nice grass skirt.

But they would look better if the fine ladies below were wearing them
bbsdiynet167kr6.jpg

All I need is one of them to read me some propaganda in a soothing voice.
But maybe if they all read it at the same time it might have a harmonic effect...

But really the advances the Chinese military has made in the recent years has been nothing short of astonishing. Gone is the old Chinese military that we used to know.

Chi-Com Propaganda.... nothing more nothing less.

Do the Chi-Coms have a military force? Yes. Are they large in number? Yes. Can they fight? Maybe. Do they have superior technology and weapons? No.

The Chi-Coms are at least 20 years behind. The Armor is pitiful and their small arms designs are somewhat lagging. Their newest designs haven't been proven in the field nor has the PLA really fought any major campaigns other then subjectigating the people of Tibet, Hong Kong, and Macau.

The Chi-Coms though are a threat and must be watched closely.

Back