Chinese PLA Army Drilling Pictures

Sniper!

:m16shoot:
specialforce1099hl.jpg

post-11-1088315738.jpg

post-11-1088509330.jpg

post-11-1075785981.jpg

post-11-1066284777.jpg

well, i dont think any landing operations commander would be DUMB enough to go into a wave, usually the time of invasion and weather is well corrdinated and researched

en....those things usually been put into a huge landing ship..and when near the landing zone, they will be released into water..

so it doesn't matter whether the wave is high or not..cuz it won't gonna cross the ocean alone

Chinaman said:
well, i dont think any landing operations commander would be DUMB enough to go into a wave, usually the time of invasion and weather is well corrdinated and researched

I've done quite a few Ampib landings and I've never seen a Surf Zone with out some kind of wave action. Hope those things do a ramp landing.

post this again to clear the name for those landing crafts

en....those things usually been put into a huge landing ship..and when near the landing zone, they will be released into water..

so it doesn't matter whether the wave is high or not..cuz it won't gonna cross the ocean alone

WHAT DA h**l?! That girl is wearing the ShuetzStaffel uniform! I don't get it "Some Chinese military fans " Nazis? Or you are compareing with nazis?! Now I'm really confused!?

could someone post up that pic.

thanks

Back