Chinese PLA Army Drilling Pictures

Good Stuff
j-10coolshot.jpg

J-1120formation.jpg

20031231716797562.jpg

A lot of countries have people dressed up like that. I believe it was invented by Scottish hunters and called the Ghillie. Although using leaves like that may have been used prior to the Ghillie.

I play some airsoft and they are a pain to spot when used properly.

That Moon picture is cool.

Here a couple of new pics of PLA:

Some Airdefence pics, shown in the Airshow in Zhuhai China this week.

Some newly developed Anti-riots vehicle and testing pics.

Some Red Arrow anti-tank pics shot recently.

airdefence.jpg

airdefence2.jpg

1099574096fangbao.jpg

antiriot1.jpg

antiriot2.jpg

redarrow9.jpg

redarrow9a.jpg

redarrow9b.jpg

redarrow9c.jpg

redarrow9d.jpg

redarrow9f.jpg

redarrow9i.jpg

It's kind of interesting that they're using whitewalls on camoflaged military vehicles. :lol:

Nice pictures, you sure seem to have a load of them, Frog.

Redneck said:
It's kind of interesting that they're using whitewalls on camoflaged military vehicles. :lol:

Nice pictures, you sure seem to have a load of them, Frog.

Those whitewalls are painted for Parade.

Yes I only posted maybe 1/1000 of the available PLA pics daily, we have some 10 very large military forums mainly in Chinese, but also a couple of in English. Since big population therefore the number of hits per day on 1 forum is above half million.

Thanks to internet we do can share a lot.

I think you could post more pics of one soldier then I could of the entire American military.

FlyingFrog said:
Big_Z said:
I think you could post more pics of one soldier then I could of the entire American military.

Care to learn me some good English? I am lost in guessing what ya mean.

What he meant was you post more pics of that pretty chinese girl and he posts all US soldiers'pics in return. :lol:

psh, us soldiers, seems so uncivilized and similar with the japanese imperial army after so much unreported and reported human rights abuse.

i agree, more chinese girl snipers but more chinese weaponery

Please stay on TOPIC.

Military is military, no talk about girls or other un-related topics in this Thread. If you feel you need, please open another thread, but not here.

Also, please read the Forum Rules, for your own good sake, of course, for the good sake of this Thread too :)

Cheers mates, and thanks.

2004116213332812.jpg

The place where Mao Zedong comes from.

And where this General comes from.

pengdehuai.gif

Welcome to post PLA pictures, but keep in mind, don't post too large pictures in this Thread, thanks.

Next time, for not Topic related stuff, use PM please.

nice, my grandpas an old high rank commisar in the 1st field red army, but he died from GMD bombers... damn those bastards

Precision, Frog is giving you some good advice, you would do well to follow it. Do not spam this forum.

Stay on topic.

Back