Chinese PLA Army Drilling Pictures

Redneck said:
Stay on-topic, all future off-topic posts will be deleted.

Thanks Redneck, really appreciate that.

Chinese Para troops training picture:

http://img.top81.com.cn/upload1/kjb-2.jpg
http://img.top81.com.cn/upload1/kjb-6.jpg
http://www.centurychina.com/plaboard/uploads/kjb-9.jpg
http://www.centurychina.com/plaboard/uploads/kjb-4.jpg
http://www.centurychina.com/plaboard/uploads/kjb-7.jpg

This can be interesting, how to fool the enemy air strikes.
When you see this, attack or not-attack? Missiles of millions dollars for a truck of 10 dollars? :D

pla_car010.jpg

Mod edit: He said all off-toppics deleted.

FlyingFrog said:
This can be interesting, how to fool the enemy air strikes.
When you see this, attack or not-attack? Missiles of millions dollars for a truck of 10 dollars? :D
[/img]

Pretty neat, but do you have any decoys that give off a thermal signiture to fool FLIR?

Here is a picture of a Chinese tank. I think its a Type 59 II.

1380a.jpg

Inflatable tanks and trucks.
An old time favorite and can still very well work nowadays. However, because we rely so much on remotely sensed data, the difference between a real convoy and a balloon convoy is quite obvious.
It can still work though. Scouts under stress seeing it would report it and guys would call air strikes on it. Ingenious really. Worked so well in World War II.

Snauhi said:
this radar thing is just propaganda....

lol

in every post of you you would like to say some propaganda thing.
But I hope you can enlighten us a bit why this radar thing is propaganda.

FlyingFrog said:
Snauhi said:
this radar thing is just propaganda....

lol

in every post of you you would like to say some propaganda thing.
But I hope you can enlighten us a bit why this radar thing is propaganda.

1. because its taken for www.centurychina.com and its a chinees web page, second what is that picture means and its written on some kind of poster.

2. Translate what it means.

1. because its taken for www.centurychina.com and its a chinees web page, second what is that picture means and its written on some kind of poster. .

So seems everything from Chinese source is propaganda to you lol

You don't even know what the text is about, yet you claim very quick that it is propaganda. But I have no time to translate, no need to prove anything to you either :D

But well, just a tip:
This radar uses a complete new technoloy which can enlarge the weak signals from jet to 100 times stronger. It was developed in 2002, now under control of PLAAF, and for further development.[/quote]

FlyingFrog said:
1. because its taken for www.centurychina.com and its a chinees web page, second what is that picture means and its written on some kind of poster. .

So seems everything from Chinese source is propaganda to you lol

You don't even know what the text is about, yet you claim very quick that it is propaganda. But I have no time to translate, no need to prove anything to you either :D

But well, just a tip:
This radar uses a complete new technoloy which can enlarge the weak signals from jet to 100 times stronger. It was developed in 2002, now under control of PLAAF, and for further development.
[/quote]

yes because if its posted on a pro-chinees site of of course, and if you find me a international site about this , then it will be a other thing.

I'm only on page three of this so far, and it'll be a while till I finish it all, but all I want to know is this: what part of China does her people come from, and are their more like her?

pla_woman010.jpg

I'm only on page three of this so far, and it'll be a while till I finish it all, but all I want to know is this: what part of China does her people come from, and are their more like her?

lol

Just on page 3 and already got stuck by a woman soldier lol

of course from all parts of China, including all minorities (Tibetans too of course).

She looks a bit more Southern Chinese.
By the way, if you simply strengthen the signals what you'll pick up is birds, a bunch of radar anomalies, etc.
But the question is... how do the Chinese test to see if it works?

the_13th_redneck:
I have no idea about how they tested it, but I think the military guys who know exactly how they tested. Btw, Stealth is mainly a design issue combined with stealth materials, which is not difficult to build on top of a simply airplane frame (without real system in the frame, purely a testing flying frame). China has already got stealth materials long time ago, and they are partialy applied to some jets, and the J-12 is designed to be stealth.

SHERMAN:
I bet well, a copy of SVD.

The Chinese type 79 sniper if a copy of SVD, but I don't know how about the Chinese type 88 sniper, if it looks like a copy again, don't know from what original one.

Type-79:
type79_sniperrifle762_3.jpg

Type-88:
type88_sniperrifle58_1.jpg

type88_sniperrifle58_2.jpg

Shit, it must run in the family then, my grandfather married a woman from Vietnam (long after the war), I'm guessing then she's Cantonese then? I say we gather together a taskforce, raid China like the Romans did the neighboring village, and bring a bunch of them back.

Won't work. China's got a bit of a shortage problem. And Vietnamese people are Vietnamese. Cantonese is a subgroup of Chinese, so they're from China. :lol:

Back