Chinese Newlyweds!

tomtom22

Chief Engineer
A Chinese couple gets married - and she's a virgin. Truth be told, he is not too experienced either. On the wedding night, she gets naked under the sheets as her husband undresses. He climbs in next to her and tries to be reassuring "My darring" he says, "I know dis yo firss time and you berry frighten. I pomise you, I give you anyting you want, I do anyting - juss anyting you want.. Whatchou want?" he says, trying to sound experienced, which he hopes will impress his virgin bride.

A thoughtful silence follows and he waits patiently (and eagerly) for her request. She eventually replies shyly and unsure, "I want to try somethin I have heard about .. numbaa 69". More thoughtful silence, this time from him. Eventually, in a puzzled tone he queries... "You want... chicken wiff broccori?"

haha. i love making fun of asian accents. there are a ton of Koreans where i am an we always joke around about their accents and eating dog.

My girlfriends brothers girlfriend(if that makes sense) is Korean, and they(my girlfriend and brother)just got a new puppy...My girlfriend told me that she "didnt want steph to come over because the puppy would be eaten." hahahaha

The cat I tried tasted like piss in protein form, spat it out. Dog is only eaten in winter and it makes you get this warm feeling, kinda like vodka. Donkey is just like corned beef. Deep-fried silkworm moths taste like overcooked bacon. The best thing I have tried here was raw-live shrimp and lobster.

Personally Numba 69 is not as good as 34.5 cubed. ;)

Back