Chinese navy and Japanese navy

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldWatcher

China has been buying alot of subs from Russia and been modernizing its own navy.Do you think China's navy will be able to rival Japan's after they have fully modernized?

I havn't seen Japan's Navy, so I cannot comment upon it, but I did see a funny commercial for the japanese navy.

the new chinese destroyer seems to be pretty good and maybe superior then japanese one,
but there are only 2 of them now, maybe 4 in the future

China has a more decent military than Japan. I thought the USA has still been controlling Japan's military strength.

Chinese destroyers and subs may be nice but the Japanese I believe are playing around with AEGIS Cruisers. Those things rule.

Yeah,Japan has good general submarines and has good anti-submarine capability!

China has imported Kilo submarines from Russia,and is building new general submarines and Destroyers.

Maybe Japan navy is more modern now, But China can develop more freely.

Well the Japanese have their own Air Self Defense Force who are superbly trained. Plus didn't I mention the AEGIS cruisers? ;) Their air defense system is superb. The Americans trust these to keep their aircraft carrier fleet safe.

from what I have heard, we need to fix our own navy, we have been neglecting our own Navy for quite some time now. And because of China's political system in the next ten or so years they will be militarily in numbers of equipment, will be larger than ours, and it will be the only Mega-Power, while the US will be only a Super-Power

yeah, that is true..
but i think the new chinese destoryer is better tahn the japanese one,

in a few year china will have more of those good ships..

i think in 3 years, china will have 8 kilo-class subs, 4 new Yuan-class subs( similiar to kilo) , and a lot new Songs, and new nuclear attack subs (093)

these subs will be a big threat for japanese and american fleet..

and chinese destoryers will be able to take care of the P-3 planes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back