Chinese menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
you mean i was racist by asking what she was looks like?

You aren't interested in talking to me and you never talk to strangers? Do you see the irony and the hypocrisy of that statement.

stop making big notes about your proficency at english. your level of chinese isn't necessary better than than me.

don't you realize there are more people start to pick chinese instead of english as their second language in asian and beyond

Last edited:
it's not my intention to come here to talk to those racist , i really get aroused by their unyielding anti-china stance. I don't know how could they make me have so much anti usa sentiment. even thought i have nothing against USA in previous.

Last edited:
Nothing anti-china. Criticism is not "anti" anything. If you view it that way it is owing to an overdeveloped sense of pride and an inability to deal with adversity. EVERYONE makes mistakes, no one is perfect this includes governments and nations. If you really want to change someone's mind a face to face discussion is far more productive.
:)
I posted a story about India in which the world press was taking the piss about a textbook used in India that compared women to donkeys. Swordfish (an Indian member of the forum) didn't over-react and scream and rant and rave and post rubbish because something was "anti-india". Pointing out someone's faults doesn't make you against them. Teachers do it as a way of life, are your teachers "anti-student"?

Last edited:
but you should point out on what scale, and why it was happening, generally most people are not educated about someother country, me for example, i don't know that much about india. when i first saw this, i am going to think that everyone in india is taking piss about the text book, well the fact maybe only very few individul.

Hehehe. You know Achinese I'm surprised by your fear of meeting Bulldog. He's a great guy, you shouldn't miss the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back