Chinese menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
zhjsg said:
well, i have to admit saddly. but china is not the only country that faces this problem. so we are here not to scold china but try to find a way to stop it happenning again

Very true. There has to be a way of reaching these people, and China is not the only example. The US as well as Russia and many other countries have had issues with cannibalism before and will again. I'm sure someone will point out the fact that some of this is the result of mental illness and probably is but there are also examples of people just being cannibals period.

Although it is a proven fact that some people are led into cannibalism by famine and hunger. Think of the UAF Flight 571 that crashed in the Andes in 1972.

What was that all about? Was it about the truth of the story or the source that brought the news out? And what was ment by the "consequences" it might have for such posts that Bulldogg and Sandy put up?

Just a little extra note of my own: this is my 1000th post... and I haven't been banned once!! :)

Last edited:
Time is precious, do not waste your time on those post by bull n' dog n' sandy.

and by the way, only the people who hold different opinion has the "privilege" of getting banned or being web censored in those forum. I am really depressed about the fact that they got not freedom at all in USA.

Last edited:
All Civilizations have had instances of cannibalism and even if this is true, it would not lower my opinion of the Chinese people or their Culture. Although i don't agree with their form of Government, but thats another matter.

whatever form of government, as long as it fullfilled its task, it should be considered as a good government. you talk as if the USA is not only prejudiced against its own civilians (black n' colored), but also different type of government.

Last edited:
Chinese dominate world politics and have embassadors everywhere. We'll have cooked arms popping up everywhere, from Brussels to D.C...

Thats why the chinese problem needs to be "nipped in the butt" while we still can.

well, let's cook rab for dinner tonight,

by the way, what will be the offspring looks like if a white american married a black.

Never mind, I guess equality are just some paper work of USA government. I guess those color people in american still working on a very low paying job.

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell dude?

what will be the offspring looks like if a white american married a black.

A lighter skinned black person.

I guess equality are just some paper work of USA government. I guess those color people in american still working on a very low paying job.

Im pretty sure the secretary of state is paid quite well.

Achinese, you're in China and so am I. Let's meet. In fact from your online collection of photos I would guess you are only an hour away. Shall we?

Achinese, you're in China and so am I. Let's meet. In fact from your online collection of photos I would guess you are only an hour away. Shall we?
I wouldnt recommend this, I rember seeing a picture of Bulldog, he bears a strikeing resemblence to the name :)

I highly recommend this, Achinese and I need to have a heart to heart discussion about racism and then I can show him a picture of my 16 year old daughter whose mother is black and I am white.

yeah, i really like to see your daughter's photo because i was really curious , i will be really appreciate if you could send it to my email box.

no, i wasn't interested in talking to you. i never talk to stranger, beside i know nothing about you, what if??

Last edited:
You aren't interested in talking to me and you never talk to strangers? Do you see the irony and the hypocrisy of that statement. If its true then what the hell do you call this??

You don't want to meet me and talk to me face to face then shut up with the racist commentary. I take personal offense at it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back