Chinese man arrested for creating fake Army unit in scam

"Supreme commander"... He deserves this title I say...

This is the new era in soldiering, soldiers paying to be soldiers... This guy is a genius ^^

Unfortunately, they are going out of fashion fast in the public perception. :whip:

So he needs to be protected with a unique and appropriate title which establishes such unassailability, powerful but benign, a bit like Jhengiz.:smile:

Last edited:
And how silly these men have to be... They think that they can be SF units just because they paid some dude?

I mean, damn, how naive they have to be to fall for this? And they have to be very isolated... What are the chances to find so many naive men with no one to guide them in such important decisions, like joining a military unit?

What are the odds?

I believe that there is some potential for a deep social study in this story... Maybe that there is a large population of isolated and culturally ignorant asian males in that part of the world. Maybe that they were fresh out of the boat... But if they spent some time in the country and fell for such BS... There is a big social problem in that area.

Some people are so desperate that they will try anything.
Also there is actually a legitimate program similar to this. However, you don't pay to get involved in that.

It's true that this kind of tricks work because people "want to" believe the lie... But damn, this is huge.

And I wasnt aware about programs that even look remotely like that...

They should make a movie about that... A chinese guy disguised as a Marine drill instructor barking orders at them and repeating sentences he saw in some cheap movies.

And then, they get parachuted in Iraq to find Ben Laden... I would pay to see such a movie.

Back