Chinese invasion on Taiwan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marksman

Just read in the news papers that china is preparing on invasion of taivan,i also read that if US forces dont clear the way,they would become one of the targets............true?? :?

Well, U.S. is preparing for the war for ages..... And if they're planing an invasion, I say Nuke'em!
And I say, one U.S. soldier is better than 20 chinese :mrgreen:

Uncle_Sam said:
Well.... we'll win anyway, either conventional, either.........

thank God you aint sitting next to Condoleeza Rice dude. War with China is the thing least needed right now. They could actually take profit of american committment in mideast and seize over Taiwan. In that case the whole world community would ask for intervention.

china has been preparing to invade taiwan (former formosa) every year since the nationalist government left mainland china and fled to this island in 1949. Maybee one day, if the chineese are truly desperate enough to risk dragging us in a conflict again, much like the korean war, maybee they will attack. But as long as we maintain a presense in that area, i dont think they'll do anything as they have done for 55 years.

:D

Mark Conley said:
china has been preparing to invade taiwan (former formosa) every year since the nationalist government left mainland china and fled to this island in 1949. Maybee one day, if the chineese are truly desperate enough to risk dragging us in a conflict again, much like the korean war, maybee they will attack. But as long as we maintain a presense in that area, i dont think they'll do anything as they have done for 55 years.

:D

Yeah I woulnt make it too much of a worry, in fact. Well ok I would do a bit more if I was a Taiwaner though.

lwt as not underestimate them,they are chinese............................fanaticly ready for anything in the cause of prosperity

Marksman said:
lwt as not underestimate them,they are chinese............................fanaticly ready for anything in the cause of prosperity

I tell you the Chinese are sure fanatically devoted to make money and business. But thats one of the reasons why they are not likely to wage war NOW. They're too rational. They hope the US will defeat terrorism, end up worn out in 10 or 15 years and then they're ready to take advantage of the changed balance and stage up to the world superpower level.

well the article said that they are making plans,buying weapons.....making preparations.Im sure that they'r gonna do it sometime

as isaid do not underestimate them,no ofenece for Americans,but chinese pushed south koreans and UN forces back to 38 paralel in mather of weeks

yeah but htey keep updating their weapons,and training the men.And one more thing if they are not the threath to USA why did US forbiden israli company to sell the planes type Falcon to them??

PS:Redneck please dont lock this one up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back