Chinese invasion on Taiwan

Status
Not open for further replies.
HERO said:
FlyingFrog.. the Chinese warships look like they got their construction blueprint from the French Navy. Most of the weapon and radar systems in the Chinese destroyers are a mix of different systems purchased or adopted from different countries. It's not going to work well in warfare situation. Another thing is, even when the Chinese Airforce manufactures its own fighter jets, the engines were either purchased from UK or Russia. The Chinese Airforce seems to have to rely on external sources for the main components of its fighter jets. That's rather disappointing, isn't it?
:( :?:

Wow HERO, glad to view your posts, very impressive and valuable :D

What a name HERO, did you watch the Chinese film "HERO" and "Warriors of Heaven and Earth", both films are calld "heros", I just watched them on DVD, excellent :D

Yeah, PLA is currently using and importing a lot of advanced weapons from countries like Russia, Israel, some others from France etc. But glad to see is that PLA is not only buying and importing, they also design and develop, this is simply a step you have to take, to learn, and after years you can overtake those countries in technical area's. I think China is experiencing a fantastic phase of leaning and developing, give PLA more years, say 15 to 20 years, the whole picture may change drastically, and Chinese is a patient nation :D

You could have hardly believed 20 years ago that China can produce her own advanced fighter jet like J-10, but now it is here:

j10_1.jpg

The Engine is the weakest part of the PLA Airforce, J-10 now uses AF-31F, but China is developing her own WS-10 turbofan which is even better than AL-31F, and it will be fitted on the later versions of the J-10.

From Chinese sources the WS-10 project is going very well, just wait a couple of years, PLA will breakthrough the engine bottleneck too.

Oh, HERO, please don't forget the closing tag of "quote" when you quote :D

Big_Z said:
Yea but the difference is the tiawan soldiers have no hope but themselves. There will be no rescue. Those soldiers you mentioned weren't fighting for their own homeland they had a home to return too the soldiers of tiawan wouldn't.

Who told you Taiwanese soldiers don't have hope? Most of them are simply Chinese, like a lot of KMT generals are from my province, and their families have a lot of relatives in mainland, they come to visit mainland every year :D

Most people in Taiwan do NOT vote for independence at all.

They consider freedom differently then you :) I never said they didnt have hope, I said they would fight to the end.

Well maybe that's because they think that China will atack them if they do?

China does not want to attack Taiwan at all if there is not a breakaway (independence), so both sides please give peace a chance.

We all hope "Chinese don't fight against Chinese" :D

Well, Chinese don't want to fight against anyone, why fight? life is beautiful :D

Big_Z said:
They consider freedom differently then you :) I never said they didnt have hope, I said they would fight to the end.

Yeah, China is not good at some aspects like Democracy, but give China a bit time, it will improve :D

Btw, to break away from motherland because you are a bit better now is a bit selfish, not good, right? :D

FlyingFrog said:
Well maybe that's because they think that China will atack them if they do?

China does not want to attack Taiwan at all if there is not a breakaway (independence), so both sides please give peace a chance.
Exactly. So maybe they vote against independence to avoid war, not because they want to be a part of China
FlyingFrog said:
We all hope "Chinese don't fight against Chinese" :D

Well, Chinese don't want to fight against anyone, why fight? life is beautiful :D
You're absolutely right, no sane person / country would fight without a reason.

China doesent want to attack Taiwan.. China doesent want to start a war against USA belive me.And if China will be a aggeressor , then Russia will probably join US side, why do you think that Russia is making that Strategic exercises in Far East http://www.russiajournal.com/news/cnews-article.shtml?nd=44161 (but i dont know about that). Noone will invade China is just tooo big and to heavy populated, US will just make heavy airstrikes and China wont be able to do anything.

then Russia will probably join US side, why do you think that Russia is making that Strategic exercises in Far East http://www.russiajournal.com/news/cnews-article.shtml?nd=44161 (but i dont know about that).

lol, ya thinks this exercise is aimed against China? dude wake up a bit, it is not. I think now it is rusians who are afraid of a future Chinese attack not the way around :D

Noone will invade China is just tooo big and to heavy populated, US will just make heavy airstrikes and China wont be able to do anything.

You mean China will be a sitting duck without anything to do against a US attack? I don't want to go into this discussion, simply meaningless :D

Only a stupid one tries his best to underestimate the opponent :D

And Chinese overall in the world knows how rusian "feeling" is in the new world stage, we have known you very well :D

Snauhi said:
China doesent want to attack Taiwan.. China doesent want to start a war against USA belive me.And if China will be a aggeressor , then Russia will probably join US side, why do you think that Russia is making that Strategic exercises in Far East http://www.russiajournal.com/news/cnews-article.shtml?nd=44161 (but i dont know about that). Noone will invade China is just tooo big and to heavy populated, US will just make heavy airstrikes and China wont be able to do anything.

:lol: That's pretty much true!
Russia, Europe, and many other countries would join the US of A, simply because they are democratic; Capitalist! And who on earth would join China? Everyone doesn't like China very much! Even Serbia on which side was China during bombings, doesn't like China very much.....

Post Scriptum
Nobody want's commies...........
Down By the River.... Beautiful song!

Uncle_Sam said:
Snauhi said:

:lol: That's pretty much true!
Russia, Europe, and many other countries would join the US of A, simply because they are democratic; Capitalist! And who on earth would join China? Everyone doesn't like China very much! Even Serbia on which side was China during bombings, doesn't like China very much.....
Yes, nobody likes China politically very much.. BUT almost everyone likes to buy their full range of consumer products. You dun? :shock:

Well it's better to live in free and normal enviroment... than with cheap extremely low quality products..... ;)

Uncle_Sam said:
Well it's better to live in free and normal enviroment... than with cheap extremely low quality products..... ;)

Right. But in real life people try to live free AND with to get along cheaply.

Italian Guy said:
Uncle_Sam said:

I'm not a snob... But I would rather buy something expensive with high quality, than something cheap with...... errrrrr.... "no quality". It would last longer be more efective(high), and for low quality: May God let that work.............. for a while..... at least...................;)

Uncle_Sam said:
Italian Guy said:
Uncle_Sam said:

I'm not a snob... But I would rather buy something expensive with high quality, than something cheap with...... errrrrr.... "no quality". It would last longer be more efective(high), and for low quality: May God let that work.............. for a while..... at least...................;)

To be fair, look at the mouse of our pc or the components inside.. they are all made in China. And they aren't cheap. It's the foreign investors who want to reap more profits by making their products in China (cheaper labour force) but essentially the same quality as made in USA. You dun believe? Even some of the 155mm rounds the US Army uses, are manufactured with the components made in China. :roll: Many US brands products are completely manufactured in China.

Again, take a look at the Triumph bra your grilfriend wears.. made in China but sold at the same price as if made in US. That's the way the US businessmen do business. They are smart to get more $$$ into their pockets by shifting all the labour intensive and even hi-tech manufacturing to third world countries, especially China as it has a well educated work force and cheaper raw materials. That's economics. Economics is cross-country and cares little for politics. :shock:

:roll: And if the US stops buying Chinese made products, the end result is not China being isolated BUT the US isolating herself instead. This is because OTHER countries will still trade with China for its goods as they are econmical and their quality to a certain standard. We will see the US consumers paying more for a similar product of similar quality. That's not the way economics should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back