Chinese invasion on Taiwan

Status
Not open for further replies.
General Marksman,

Do you know why my Avatar is not showing up yet?

Back to topic:
I don't think there will be a war in taiwan, if those people there don't go crazy to declare independence.

Btw, why declare independence? no major countries will going to recognize it nor will establish diplomatic relationship with it. Does USA or France have diplomatic relationship with ROC (taiwan)? No, taiwan is not even in UN.

lol the UN lets not go off on that cause the UN is a waste of time and its costing america millions and oh wait I am getting on my soap box again.

China is a very interesting country when it comes to the modern PLA and their Tanks. I find Type 86 and 90 II neat and tidy in there design. And I would never underestimate that army or country for anything on this earth. This is off-Topic I think but if China would invade Taiwan they surely would succed by all means. But I don´t want to get into politics. I think of Kuwait sometimes when I read this kind of articles and you never know do you? And if it would be an conflict I don´t think US would attack. They have to much allready with Afghanistan and Iraq. An army do not draft people in to service if there are no requirements for extra manpower. But that is just what I think and I have no facts to back me up, more then history. I think this is a very Interesting topic guys.

Link:

http://www.sinodefence.com/default.asp

:cheers:
Doc.S

:viking:

This is not the topic Sherman,make another one if u wanna talk about military gear of specific countries.U r the moderator and u r not folowing ur own rules

FlyingFrog said:
How many Chinese fighter jets are on pal with best of American ones in service?

250 Su-27
80 Su-30
50 J-10

Before 2008, total Chinese 3th Gen fighter jets will top 800.

USAF jets cannot take off from S.Korea nor Japan during war in Taiwan, otherwise those countries are under missile attack from Chinese.

FlyingFrog, You are being pathetic.You don't know to calculate? or you are forgetful?, which one is suitable for you.

12 USA aircrafts * 80 fighters = 960 fighters.

It's the hope of success that keeps a poor man going.

xman said:
FlyingFrog, You are being pathetic.You don't know to calculate? or you are forgetful?, which one is suitable for you.

12 USA aircrafts * 80 fighters = 960 fighters.

It's the hope of success that keeps a poor man going.

:twisted:

I understand your pride about the usa's 12 CSG's.
Just a few points:
1. ya think each usa cvn carries 80 jets right? I tell you that's not true.
Ya also thinks all those "80 jets" are fighter jets right? I tell you again that's not true.
2. ya thinks you can put in all the 12 CSG's in one go? Ask your USAN commander, he will tell you not possible.
3. Ya thinks all the jets can fight day and night without a rest right? I tell you, not possible.
4. Ya thinks all those jets are within attacking range? Think about their fighting range while taking into consideration of Chinese subs. We will keep you away from Taiwan at least 500 miles in open sea.
5. Don't forget Chinese missiles.

FlyingFrog said:
I understand your pride about the usa's 12 CSG's.
Just a few points:
1. ya think each usa cvn carries 80 jets right? I tell you that's not true.
Ya also thinks all those "80 jets" are fighter jets right? I tell you again that's not true.
2. ya thinks you can put in all the 12 CSG's in one go? Ask your USAN commander, he will tell you not possible.
3. Ya thinks all the jets can fight day and night without a rest right? I tell you, not possible.
4. Ya thinks all those jets are within attacking range? Think about their fighting range while taking into consideration of Chinese subs. We will keep you away from Taiwan at least 500 miles in open sea.
5. Don't forget Chinese missiles.

Well Man,I appreciated of your good military informations.
But, let me break for a few days.I will meet my friend outside.
I will replay to you later.I hope to see you again.
As the last, my nationality is Turkish.My Country is Turkey. :D
bye.

Marksman said:
Just read in the news papers that china is preparing on invasion of taivan,i also read that if US forces dont clear the way,they would become one of the targets............true?? :?

good afternoon gentlemen:

what you see up above is the original post for this topic: now, if the young members of china, and the young members of the other groups would come back to that original topic, id think we would eliminate a lot of discord that appears to be rising on the topic.

So from this point forward, lets keep the discussion to these main ideas:

1. Is mainland china preparing to invade taiwan?

2. Marksman, ill need your help clarifying the second point of the topic.

as I understand it, I believe you were asking for clarification as to what would happen if the US forces don't get out of their way if they do invade taiwan: would they be engaged as well from the mainland chinese.

for all members posting comparison items about the strengths or types of equipment, id say it was an excellent idea to start another topic, maybe dealing with the comparison of the different aircraft, tanks, and such. Sounds like an excellent way to learn about the capabilities without the implied use of them on taiwan.

:D

About "if China is preparing invading Taiwan".

Yes, they are.

But as Chinese government always says, there are only 4 conditions for which Mainland China will declare war against Taiwan if:
1) Taiwan declares independence.
2) Foreign troops start to station in Taiwan
3) Taiwan develops WMD (like nukes)
4) Taiwan under heavy social unrest.

So, as long as Taiwan does not go independence, no war no worry at all.

But you have to prepare the worst case, so China is building up arms very fast every year.

Along with Chinese development with Economic power, China is getting more capable in military every year too.

""Just read in the news papers that china is preparing on invasion of taivan,i also read that if US forces dont clear the way,they would become one of the targets............true?? ""

Mark:

I think original topic are about following 2 points: :twisted:

1) Is China perparing invading Taiwan
2) If USA does not stay away from the Taiwan War, will China attack USA Navy or not.

My answer to the second point is:
Oh my God, China has been preparing for direct war with American Navy for more than 10 years. Nobody in China takes Taiwan's military serious, the Chinese from the very beginning are simply preparing war with USA, any war in Taiwan is the WAR btw China and Usa.

We have been talking about this Navy war for 10 years, in all Chinese military forums.

Well, China does not have a navy which can have a single chance in OPEN SEA against USAN, but from 1,000 kilometers to the Chinese coast, the Chinese are very confident to face the complete USA CSG's.

Just FYI: Taiwan is only 200 KM from Mainland.

thank you flyiing frog (what a name...i like it :D sorta has a poetry all its own)

well that summed it up very nicely. however, i believe the status quo will preval this year, and maybe the next. I think matters on taiwan will stand as they do today.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back